So for many of us it's the end of school/ end of compulsory education.

Anybody pulled any pranks yet

Share details...

Our prank:
Ok, so there's this dick at school who thinks he's the master at sex and girls. Truth is...he's realli fuc king ugly, and he doesn't stand a chance.

So my friend adds him on msn, and he thinks she's a random internet *****...He's overjoyed when she asks him to go on webcam and show off his "weaponry"

Long story short, she print screens and sends to everyone at school.

he got pwned

and I'd post picks, but I'd b banned, cos there's male nudity in them
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
oh i know a girl who did that, she had a screen shot of it on her myspace for a while.

i think my senior prank next year will be thowing hundreds of growing dinosaur toys into the pool, you know the ones that come in eggs, then they grow in water.

i can just see it now "umm... we cant swim because he have a dinosaur problem, call doctor grant!"

priceless.

oh and TS you could just censor the picture in paint.
Quote by aaron6890
i think my senior prank next year will be thowing hundreds of growing dinosaur toys into the pool, you know the ones that come in eggs, then they grow in water.

That's genius. DO IT YOU WONT
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
A bunch of people at my school were filling water ballons up with stuff: urine, tomato sauce,
sperm, paint, etc etc.
And they threw them at the middle school kids.
I didnt do it though.
The cops were all over town that day.
Way too risky.
Quote by vulgarmachine

So my friend adds him on msn, and he thinks she's a random internet *****...He's overjoyed when she asks him to go on webcam and show off his "weaponry"

Long story short, she print screens and sends to everyone at school.

he got pwned

LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by guitar-guy01
LEGENDARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers...twas my idea!!!

hehe

We're thinking of posting the pics around school, but maybe we'll be arrested...I dunno

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
The seniors had a HUGE water balloon fight between them and the unarmed freshmen (and some of the admin. )
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Two more years for me!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
180 of us rampaged across the school covering everything in sight with a foul smelling mixture of tesco value shaving foam, shower gel, shampoo, washing up liquid, talcon powder and mint imperials. The headmaster and all the deputies made us all go in the hall to stop us destroying anything else. Top that. Also top that and not get in trouble.
i still got a while but me and a m8 of mine are gonna wear batman and robin costumes underneath our uniform. When the siren goes off (our m8 will run around the skl with it) we will jump up and strip off (we'll be in adjasent romms) and run off singing the theme tune.

Mi m8s girlfriend and her friends are gonna dress up as the pac amn people and run around our field!
At one high school around here (I'm homeschooled, so I don't go there), a bunch of seniors squeezed epoxy into all of the locks on the exit doors and tried to block off the entrance with concrete (didn't set up right though, so it failed). They caused about $1500 in damage.

Now the school is attempting to get them charged with a felony, which is total bullshit for something that was intended to be a harmless prank.

Source (if a bit old) http://www.adn.com/education/story/393541.html
Quote by vulgarmachine

We're thinking of posting the pics around school, but maybe we'll be arrested...I dunno

depends if you were in ireland you wud prob be alrite cos we have a greater appreciation for the "grey" area of the law.. it ain't all jus black and white here
Quote by guitar-guy01
depends if you were in ireland you wud prob be alrite cos we have a greater appreciation for the "grey" area of the law.. it ain't all jus black and white here

But I'm not in Ireland- I'm in England lol

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I made a MySpace for one of my teachers once. Long story short: The assisant head found out, went spare, and because he saw a comment that one person had left, he was going round school looking for some guy named Tony Poodle .

I deleted it as soon as I got home.

If anyone wants a copy of it, I've got it saved on my hard disk, so PM me for it. You probably won't find it as funny as someone who goes to "the school in question".

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!