At my local Store, they are having aHuge sale for their anniversary and i Found a Brand New B-52 AT-112 Combo on sale for 499!! Im gonna see if i can convince my Parents to loan me the money to get it, i loved the tone (and any suggestions on convincing things to say to get the money are welcome ) Is This amp worth it?
Id rather not spend 500 Of my parents money on a Amp, have it crap out a few weeks from now, and be stuck paying them back for something i Cant use that wouldnt be very fun at all

plus i just got my Ceriatone like 2 months ago, so they arent very keen on the idea...
Quote by 6-string-yay
do u work in the summer or anything
if so, there ya go
just pay them back
no biggie

Its no problem for me to pay them back, its just they dont think i need it and therefore dont want to pay for it
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Then why are you posting this?

Because i need to know if the Amp is worth Trying and Convincing my parents to loan me the money. I do need it because my ceriatone doesnt have the gain for some of the things i play
Dude, with that amp you're getting Dual Rec tone at a fraction of the cost. GET IT!
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Just talked it over, im selling my MG (thank GOD!) and some other stuff, and am getting a bunch of Odd jobs over the summer, and Im getting the Amp hopefully on Monday the owner said hed still give it to me for the sale price even thought it ended today.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Just talked it over, im selling my MG (thank GOD!) and some other stuff, and am getting a bunch of Odd jobs over the summer, and Im getting the Amp hopefully on Monday the owner said hed still give it to me for the sale price even thought it ended today.

good day mate.
I got some good guitars, yo.