Yes, I know I'm choosing from two cheapo Multi FX pedals by Digitech but these are the only ones that are in my price range. Hopefully I'll get a Boss ME-50 before the year ends. But I really need a pedal, ASAP.

I saw this two MFX Pedals, Digitech RP90 and RP150, but cant decide what to buy.

Here's a low down of both of them:

DIGITECH RP90

This has a built in expression pedal (for wah, volume, etc.)
59 Effects (wah, preams, acoustic simulator, reverb,etc.)
50 factory and 50 user presets
Built in drum machine with 50 drum patterns
20 tone and 20 effect libraries

DIGITECH RP150

This doesnt have a built in expression pedal
77 Effects (wah, preams, acoustic simulator, reverb,etc.)
50 factory and 50 user presets
30 tone and 30 effect libraries
Built in drum machine with 50 drum patterns
USB for quick preset editing and recording

Please help me. The RP90 has the built in expression pedal but the RP150 has a USB connection for recording.

(I do write and record my songs using a guitar and a built in mic in the laptop, that sucks)

HELP!
I hate USB recording. There's like a half-second lag between what you play, and when it reaches the computer. It makes recording difficult sometime. I'd get the RP90. That expression pedal really proves useful.
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
Quote by brleealbright
I hate USB recording. There's like a half-second lag between what you play, and when it reaches the computer. It makes recording difficult sometime. I'd get the RP90. That expression pedal really proves useful.

That isn't always the case, Line 6 Toneports have USB and they don't get any latency at all.

Nevertheless, I like the RP90 better.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
you can also record with the RP90.. just connect it to your cumputer´s mic input so it goes like this:
guitar- RP90-computer... you will need a special cable or adapter to connect it to the mic jack

imo the RP90 is much better
Quote by clansec
you can also record with the RP90.. just connect it to your cumputer´s mic input so it goes like this:
guitar- RP90-computer... you will need a special cable or adapter to connect it to the mic jack

imo the RP90 is much better

that's awesome. i didnt know that

RP90 ALL THE WAY , thanks for the help.