Can it be heard easily over a drummer or should I go ahead and wait for the AD50VT? Looking for small to medium gigs.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Leat
Can it be heard easily over a drummer or should I go ahead and wait for the AD50VT? Looking for small to medium gigs.

I think you should bump up to 50. extra headroom wouldnt hurt
Yes it can but ive noticed that when i play mine a little extra wouldnt hurt. if u can get it, go for the 50 that way u know ull get what u pay for
I have the 30, It kicks ass, and I can hear it over a kit, but sometimes I want a little bit more...
Wait and get a 50.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Get the fifty. Comes with a better speaker too.

You can run an extension cab with it too.
is that the one with the tube preamp? ive heard good things about it, but id wait for the fifty, because im pretty sure thats not tube wattage.
If you are going to play gigs get the 50, or even the 100watt. The 30 is only good for really small gigs with a timid drummer.
Quote by sidvicious182
is that the one with the tube preamp? ive heard good things about it, but id wait for the fifty, because im pretty sure thats not tube wattage.

The tube is not in the pre amp. It's in between the pre and power amps, and acts as a part of the power amp.