Nasum is a grind/deathgrind band. Considering grindcore is an offshoot of crustpunk/hardcore more than metal, I felt like it was more appropriate here.

Besides, the metal elitists wouldn't allow it.

I've had "shift" on loop all day and I thought I'd post a thread on them. I'm surprised more people haven't replied? Band rules, you pussies.
Helvelte is the perfect grind album. I know their other stuff is amazing but Helvelte just does it for me on every level. Band rules.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Helvelte is the perfect grind album. I know their other stuff is amazing but Helvelte just does it for me on every level. Band rules.

This. Also Human 2.0 and Inhale/Exhale are mandatory. The last full length, Shift was good, but felt like it was missing something.

If you like this band you may also get a kick out of Yacopsae.
On the note of Yacopsae, I have their two disk discography if anyone wants it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by Aveks
Nasum is a grind/deathgrind band. Considering grindcore is an offshoot of crustpunk/hardcore more than metal, I felt like it was more appropriate here.

Besides, the metal elitists wouldn't allow it.

I've had "shift" on loop all day and I thought I'd post a thread on them. I'm surprised more people haven't replied? Band rules, you pussies.

you're right dude, my bad
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Helvelte is the perfect grind album.

Truth, got it wen it came out and it blew me away. All their albums are good though, and the ep/7"/split compiltion 'Grind Finale' is excellent too.
I luvs me some Human 2.0

There's bound to be fans from both side of the spectrum, this thread should be fine here.
they're an overnighted band at the radio station that i dj at. i used to play them all the time at like 4 in the morning lol. ridiculously heavy band. i think they're pretty good actually. shame their singer died, at least i think it was their singer
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull