Thanks! Yeah you're probably hearing the Envelope Filter in there. As far as vocals, I almost think that they would ruin what I was trying to do but everyone has their own tastes and thats a good thing. I'll crit yours after work today. Thanks again!
When I mentioned vocals, I was thinking that you play all these instruments (and well) vocals would seem to be the obvious next step for a person with your talent.
I agree that the current composition of your song would not take vocals too well. Some of my favorite performers like Brian Eno...have terriffic instrumentals...but still do some tunes with vox. In my case I don't use vocals - as I can't sing

Quote by jayr123guitar
Thanks! Yeah you're probably hearing the Envelope Filter in there. As far as vocals, I almost think that they would ruin what I was trying to do but everyone has their own tastes and thats a good thing. I'll crit yours after work today. Thanks again!
Kinda a funky groove to it. Kinda sounds like a more up tempo Maggot Brain. What kind of effects are you using on that? I think I hear chorus, maybe some wah, but I can't pick out the others.
hey thnx for critting my stuff . i just listened to Pseudo Wunderkind and honestly..that was pretty cool. it was really atmospheric and it was catchy. interesting stuff you got there bro!
Thanks so much. Great comments there, I'll crit in return later today after work. Thanks again.
Yo man, I am ENTIRELY digging this groove.

Excellent job

I love me some funk
My God, it's full of stars!
Yeah, my drumming isn't the greatest but it is fun. Thanks for listening, again I will crit everybodys stuff today after work I promise. Things have been a little crazy for me the last few days but I appreciate everyone checking it out. Thanks again.
^ Haha, don't put too much on your plate. Don't worry about critting mine
My God, it's full of stars!
Hey BlondeX. Cool stuff. I love surf music like Dick Dale and such. Sounds great and thank you for the crit (everybody!)
Crtting as I type.

the duet guitars are a nice touch, the right being the more lead, the left more rythmic,

until a little further into the song, you change it up, cool. a pleasent variation in panning, makes it intriuging to listen to.

the drums are very laid back, adds to the chilled out feeling quite a bit, sets the atmosphere to that of a cup of coffee around 2 in the morning if you know what I mean.

gracious implementation of effects, in a good way.

a pretty cool and collected jam song, one you can definitely lay back and relax to.

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13490635#post13490635
Quote by jayr123guitar
Hey BlondeX. Cool stuff. I love surf music like Dick Dale and such. Sounds great and thank you for the crit (everybody!)

Thanks man, yeah i love sirf music too. i'm liking your stuff, it sounds liike we both love tremolo.. I've added you.
Peace man
X
BlondeXBlondeX