I'm looking to trade this guitar for some with a more classic sound, I'm actually looking for one of those butterscotch teles with a maple neck, Even if it's a squier as long as everything is in good working condition and there isn't too much wear on it...

I'd also trade it for a variety of patch cables and overdrive pedals [Zakk Wylde or Ibanez tubescreamer] or A Loop Pedal like the Boss RC-2...
WAIT! Question. I know you wanna get a Strat or somethin similar. But do you really wanna trade/sell an ESP for one? Come on. You'd be gettin the bad end of the deal if you traded a Strat for any ESP. If you sold it, you might (I say might, NOT will) get a good deal. But I wouldn't be so hasty to sell you ESP.
I'd jus save up $200, and then go buy a used Strat. Cheaper and it means you will have 2 guitars, with two distinct soundscapes. Isn't that a better deal than losin one?
true enough, however i DO have many other guitars. it's just I would want something with a floyd to cover this guitars tonal qualities. I have a strat and don't want another one... I believe i said Tele...

I'm hearing you though, you've got a good point. I guess more so I'm looking to see what other options I have and what people would offer...