Ok heres the deal, im almost 16 and i go to highschool (10th grade) and in my school, at the end of this year we have to choose our "lesson orientation" we have the choice between: Economy, Sciences, Litterature, I chose sciences because i want to study medicin (i need to do these studies) the problem is that apparently over the year my grades in Phisiks/chemistry, biology and maths werent good enough so they said in the last semstre i MUST improve, the thing is we have finished writing exams and we still haven't gotten back our latest Chemistry and Biology exams, if i managed to get a good grade my chances of passing into 11th grade are higher. Now the thing is nothing scares me more than redoing a year, I KNOW that im good enough to manage next year but my main obstacle is to make it to the next grade
I really dont want to repeat, ive even PRAYED that i can make it into gr.11 im so stressed, my chemistry teacher (also our classes "main-teacher) told me that some teachers arent happy about my grades alotho as far as in know every grade has gotten better (exept french). Its to late to learn do tests, my grades are set and my chemistry teacher sed he wanted to speak to my parents which stressed me EVEN MORE , plz pit give me some advice on how to motavate myself, i feel depressed, stressed, terrified and unwell, as i said repeating doesnt seem as an option i rlly dont want to, help me on how to calm dow and not go absolutly crazy.

thx in advance and sorry for the wall of text.
ok i dont like makin rules but plz no pple sayin weeeeeed its just anoying, anywaya id just like soe ideas also, i rlly needed to get that of my chest
Sex, drugs and rock and/or roll.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Phisiks?

Just chill, dude. Hang out until you calm down, maybe listen to some Santana. It'll be alright in the end.
I'm sorry, but just reading your post has led me to believe that you deserved these grades. I bet it's safe to assume that you have some sort of year end exam, so study your ass off and make the best you can out of what you got. Besides, there is such thing as summer school.

EDIT:

Oh, and I forgot to mention, weeeeeed, man.
Just go out of this world mann

I'll let you borrow some Pink Floyd CDs if your interested.
Teachers are humans too
Him wanting to talk to your parents is a good thing m8, it 'll turn out allright
I'm sorry but if you can't even spell physics, or medicine, you really don't deserve to be in the tenth grade. Do yourself a favor and buy a nice quality lawn mower and get used to it.
Quote by Serious Busines
I'm sorry but if you can't even spell physics, or medicine, you really don't deserve to be in the tenth grade. Do yourself a favor and buy a nice quality lawn mower and get used to it.

lol^^ my thoughts exactly

and weed would help with the stress but probably make your grades worse lol it has a special chemical in it call fucit
Stop and take several deep breaths everytime you're about to have a panic attack -- great song.

It sounds cliche, but it really does work. Either way, the only other advice I can give also sounds cliche: Study harder on the areas you're lacking in and do your best to do better on the assignments. Consult with all of your teachers the possibility of bringing your grades up to a definite passing mark, and if it's not possible by the end of the school term, you might have to go to summer school. It's not as terrible as it sounds, and you'll get into eleventh grade.

Relax, chill out, gather your thoughts and put forth more effort than ever before into getting your work done. "That's all there is to it."
Quote by thedefrockednun
ok i dont like makin rules but plz no pple sayin weeeeeed its just anoying, anywaya id just like soe ideas also, i rlly needed to get that of my chest

With spelling like that, I'm surprised you didn't mention that you were doing poorly in english.
but to be fair, study for final exams, and if need be, go to summer school to improve your mark.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Smoke weed, seriously. What are your opinions on weed? Why don't you wish to discuss this matter?

Yea! Lets turn this into a Marijuana Debate Thread. Pro Marijuana will win, of course.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
xanex.

much better than weed for this situation assuming you can get a script that would give you copious amounts of it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
ok, I'm sorry my spelling isn't too good at the moment because as i said, i'm going through a difficult time and it's late and i'm tired, as for the marks, the tests have all been written, the physics teacher had not yet corrected the "final exam" when he wanted to talk to my parents, I just went through a slump I had loads of things to do (for example: my band i just formed, this theatre thing i play in, school, girls, the stress of supporting a football club that rarely wins...) everything went well, the band, the club, the theatre, all exept my grades, they aren't bad they are just uneven, i have like 50-75% in those subjects (ofcourse depending on my last 2 grades), I'm just lacking motivation and hope.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Smoke weed, seriously. What are your opinions on weed? Why don't you wish to discuss this matter?

Yea! Lets turn this into a Marijuana Debate Thread. Pro Marijuana will win, of course.

of course! Mostly because the ones against it have most likely never touched and/or been around weed and know virtually nothing about it except that they learned it was "bad" in D.A.R.E. class in 5th grade.

But seriously TS, i dont mean to bring you down any more, but SED??? I thought you would at least get said right.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by RiseAgainst
of course! Mostly because the ones against it have most likely never touched and/or been around weed and know virtually nothing about it except that they learned it was "bad" in D.A.R.E. class in 5th grade.

!!!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by thedefrockednun
I just went through a slump I had loads of things to do (for example: my band i just formed, this theatre thing i play in, school, girls, the stress of supporting a football club that rarely wins...) everything went well, the band, the club, the theatre, all exept my grades, they aren't bad they are just uneven, i have like 50-75% in those subjects (ofcourse depending on my last 2 grades), I'm just lacking motivation and hope.

Sounds like you should consider rearranging your priorities.

Also, there's no use stressing about something you can't change.

-SD
Should have taken literacy...
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
you should probably work on your spelling, grammar, and paragraph construction skills as well
Quote by Serious Busines

SD is right, I'm too stressed about something i can't change, if the teachers decide that THEY believe a student isn't good enough then the kid's parents can go and talk to them and change the teachers' minds so i hope that'll work.
Hire a Drill Sergeant to chew your ass every day until you find the proper motivation.

Have him say things to you like; "Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o' sh*t, Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?"

"Oh that's right, Private Pyle, don't make any f*cking effort to get to the top of the f*cking obstacle. If God would have wanted you up there he would have miracled your ass up there by now, wouldn't he?"

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

"You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unf*ck yourself or I will unscrew your head and **** down your neck!"
Do what do man, my marks are kinda ****ty...if I get stressed out...ZONE, I dont smoke pot at all, just seriously set your screen saver to "Flying through space" turn of ur lights and STARE!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.