Hey

Do you guys think that i could use one for home practise? My amp a the moment has to be set on 3 to stop the neighbours being pissed off, and thats a 15 watt.

I play stuff like Radiohead, Bloc Party, Editors to Metallica, but im willing to let the heavy stuff go if it means i can have those sweet, sweet cleans

As a side note, do they take pedals well?

Cheers guys
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
Last edited by Taylor704 at Jun 8, 2008,
urm vibrochamp = 5 watts valve, superchamp = 15 watts valve
VC= class A, SC= class AB
superchamp has two channels

for ur sit go for the vibrochamp and on alot sites the vibro is £40 cheaper not sure bout usa im guessing u might be looking on gak
I'd say my budget is about £250, and i know someone will probably suggest a Blackheart but living in England means unless i order online (which im trying to avoid)

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
Quote by stewart91
id still go for the superchamp or vibrochamp

you sure it wont disturb the neighbours? my 15 watt runs at 3 not to disturb them

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
Quote by stewart91
well what is ur 15 watt, solid state or valve

my 15 watt is an SS, a Peavey Backstage. When i bought it the guy insisted it was really loud for 15 watts but no one else has really heard it

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
bump

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
anyone know if the Vibro Champ takes pedals well?

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
The superchamp handles pedals well, so one assumes the same would ring true for the vibrochamp.

I definitely reccomend getting the vibrochamp for situation though, as the superchamp is rather loud. I have it set to a little over 2 on the volume and its still al ittle loud really.

And at band practice it reaches about 6, afterwhcih the drummer is shaking on his seat.
I'd rather have the 15w one, arguably it'll give you a tone more similar to that you'd expect from a typical guitar amplifier what with it being Push-Pull.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.