So, about an hour ago, I took my guitar out of my case, tuned it up, and started playing it. Just fiddling around, I realized that my 5th fret natural harmonics were basically broken. I mean, they didn't play, they just thudded, as if I was at some random fret. So now, an hour later, they work fine.

My question is, Was that normal? Today was probably the hottest day of the year. I'm In New Jersey, so, naturally, it's incredibly humid. I had transported the guitar in my car for about a 10 minute ride, in the hard case. But it both entered and exited the case in an air-conditioned environment.

I'm really just curios at this point, cause everything is fine now. It's a solid bodied Rickenbacker 620. Thanks.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
You just put your fingers a bit wrong or whatever. Don't blaim the material, sometimes you just have a bad day and it don't work. 5th fret nats are the hardest basic natural harmonics, you might have put too much of ur finger on the snare or whatever
Don't worry or anything
No, trust me, I tried for a while. If they had been working, I would have got them. Like I said, an hour later, they worked fine.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.