about an hour ago i was turning on my computer and i look to my left and see a red blur from my window.

then i hear tires skidding.
usually when i hear the sound i assume its a car accident so i look outside to check.
i see a red escalade(maybe) spinning out in the house across from mine and skid marks leading up to it.

i thought he lost control of his vehicle from hittting the curb so fast. but then i turn around and there are cop cars with lights flashing.

i look back at the car and its backing up and hauling ass again.

the cop car tried blocking its path but the dude drove around him. he sped off after that but there has been sirens and cops cars galore since.

...so thats what just happened.

anything similar?
thats pretty intense man
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Well, I got up this morning and there was no milk in the fridge. Probably the most intense moment anyone's ever been in, but I think I handled the situation well and didn't panic too much. I think that's somewhat comparable to your situation.

EDIT: To be more serious and on topic, there was a car crash outside my house last night; this guy was speeding around the corner and plowed straight into this lady in her car who was going in the opposite direction. He hit her so hard he spun around 180 degrees, and totaled his car. She got taken to hospital, not bleeding but in pain and a lot of shock, and he hung around with blooding coming out of his face.

But personally I found the milk incident this morning much more intense. I mean, I didn't have to run out of the house all the way to the shops for the car crash, did I?
Last edited by AVA_Plus44_182 at Jun 7, 2008,
My dog killed my pet chicken
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
yes? dont we all get that once in awhile?

that sounds cool though. I would have followed at a safe distance. Or at least find a place to over look where its going on. Or go vigilante and shoot out his tires. I always wanted to do that.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by sirstickykey
lol.

i dont have a gun

Not a gun dummy...

...a bow and arrow!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by sirstickykey
lol.

i dont have a gun

I think it's time to get one then. Every person of worth should have a gun. Multiple guns if possible.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Well, I got up this morning and there was no milk in the fridge. Probably the most intense moment anyone's ever been in, but I think I handled the situation well and didn't panic too much. I think that's somewhat comparable to your situation.

You're a brave soldier AVA_Plus44_182
*manhugs*
ohai little sig.
about a week ago looked across the road from my window after i heard sirens, one of the barns opposite me was on fire with 2 fire engines trying to put it out and one very distressed looking farmer.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
was he doing the rain dance?
it looks like this:

<( " < (^ " ^) (> " )>

over and over again
Quote by Demonikk
You're a brave soldier AVA_Plus44_182
*manhugs*

Thank you sir, I'm glad to have earned your praise. Such gratitude deserves to be immortalised in the form of a signature, and shall be.
Quote by bobbobob13
was he doing the rain dance?
it looks like this:

<( " < (^ " ^) (> " )>

over and over again

no he was getting angry, close to tears, whilst half his stock went up in flames....
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you