alright, its summertime busking season again. I'm looking for some more songs to cover, and im looking for chunks of songs by bands.

im looking for bands that are either mostly acoustic( Jack Johnson, Dispatch, Foo Fighters, etc)

or bands that released an entire album of Acoustic stuff(Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Sublime)

im mostly only looking for rock, pop-punk, punk or of course, reggae/chill tunes.

so fire away!
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
redemption song of course, maybe some Toots & the maytals would be good like Pressure drop or Take Me home country roads. classic rock will probably get you loads of money from middle aged folk. try some neil young, bob dylan and Wish you were here-pink floyd.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Foo Fighters are mostly acoustic??

Anyways, check out Dashboard Confessionals first 2 albums, The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most and The Swiss Army Romance.
iron & wine

/thread
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
The entire of Alice in Chains Unplugged performance. It is pure gold. Radiohead also does some really nice acoustic stuff. Like High & Dry, Fake Plastic Trees, Nice Dream, Street Spirit (Fade Out). Then you have basically everything by Jim Croce.
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
- Very nice chilling song, reeally fun to play too