I've been playing for more than year already and I have advanced a lot since I started (duh ). As I learn harder and harder songs, it comes to me the need to use my little finger to fret notes more often, for example in hammer-ons/pull-offs. Something like...

e |------------------
B |--4p3p2h3p2--
G |------------------
D |------------------
A |------------------
E |------------------

...where my little finger makes the pull-off on the 3rd string 4th fret.
It's quite tough for me to do such things with that finger and I really don't use it much, but it's something I want to change. How can I improve my skills with that finger? Any exercises?
Since I started playing Guitar Hero, I've noticed my small finger is stronger.
I'm f***ing serious
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
Since I started playing Guitar Hero, I've noticed my small finger is stronger.
I'm f***ing serious

I think mine is the same. Though its just a game, it helps me to remember to use all 4 fingers, instead of neglecting either my pinky or 3rd finger

EDIT: Youve just made me want to play it now
do something like 1h4 over all the strings, up and down then 2h5, 3h6, etc. Practice doing trills (quick hammeron pullofs) that should help. A good pinky is worth gold!
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
Quote by HeliuM
do something like 1h4 over all the strings, up and down then 2h5, 3h6, etc. Practice doing trills (quick hammeron pullofs) that should help. A good pinky is worth gold!

this sounds good, and you can do 1234 exercises as well, work out all the fingers too if youve not done them much before
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Scales FTW.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
My left pinky has always been traitorous. To tame the little monkey, I do something like this:

i p   p   p   p
-1h4p1h5p1h6p1h7--

Where "i" is the index finger and "p" is your pinky. That stretches your pinky and helps you practice hammer-ons and pull-offs. Vary that sort of thing up, try trilling(fast successive hammer-ons) with your pinky, etc. It's boring but it worked for me.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Just asking, why are you using your pinky on that run of notes? Is that just the quickest way to get to it? I would just use the ring finger (3rd finger) to fret the 4th fret, then fingers 2 and 1 on the 3rd and 2nd fret...now if you were going from 2nd fret to 5th then yeah, use the pinky...
In the Valley of Vung
Quote by Mr. Parker
Just asking, why are you using your pinky on that run of notes? Is that just the quickest way to get to it? I would just use the ring finger (3rd finger) to fret the 4th fret, then fingers 2 and 1 on the 3rd and 2nd fret...now if you were going from 2nd fret to 5th then yeah, use the pinky...

Oops, I just noticed I tabbed it wrong. Yeah, it's on the 3rd string 5th fret, thus why I use the pinky. My bad.

@rbouchard47: Those exercise seem quite good, I'll start to work on those before playing from now, starting the next time I pick-up my guitar. Same goes for every exercise mentioned above.