Well I've been looking for bargain guitars and I came across this brand called Stirling. I was surprised that they had supposedly 'Zak Wylde signature guitars' as well as 'Steve Vai Signatures'

Heres their website

http://my1.bizshop.com.au/stirling/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=d66f29cf0dfb17048abde794d1456643

I was wondering whether anyone has used a stirling before or heard about them.
it just looks like a knock off company to me...
if your looking to get a great guitar at a great price go to epiphone there entry level stuff is really actually nice my second guitar was a epiphone les paul special 2 and it was really good for only about 130$
... were you?
those are no doubt inferiorly (sp?) made, and awaiting a lawsuit as i doubt either zakk or vai gave their permission to use their names.
ok. first off.. they will not get sued. its a small **** company wtf. theyll spend more money to sue them than half the money they win. second, it could be good but i doubt it
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Lmao, I NEED one of those serpent gee-tarz!!!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Even if they do suck I might just buy a Zak Wylde bullseye just for how awesome it looks.
hey the guitar i bought off my mate is a great looking guitar but i need some screws to make it be able to keep the strings in. does anyone know where i can get some screws to do this cause i can't find any on any website.

thanks people