Poll Options
View poll results: Myspace or Facebook
Myspace
177 42%
Facebook
247 58%
Voters: 425.
Page 1 of 4
Which do you think is better, Myspace or Facebook.

And also, whats the difference, I mean aren't they the same pretty much?
I don't use them. But from what I heard, Facebook has a higher "quality" of people.
Facebook also has a lot of widgets and nice stuff.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Tom_hatton
Myspace, cos nobody I know uses Facebook.

Ditto.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Yea did Myspace come first? because all my friends used to use Myspace but then half started to use Facebook, then things got complicated.
Facebook. It's much easier to use, though I do enjoy the bands section of myspace.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
Myspace because it's fully customisable. Facebook is just a bland page with writing on it, a picture and a load of crap that your idiot friends keep sending you.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by pbuddyjman
Yea did Myspace come first? because all my friends used to use Myspace but then half started to use Facebook, then things got complicated.

Yes, I believe that the "chicken" came first, then the egg, then "Myspace", then mass suicide by a colorless odorless gas. However, I could be wrong, especially about that last part.
myspace for the music, facebook to keep in touch with my friends. plus, it annoys me that myspace is becoming like facebook (ie applications, tagged photos, status)
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I have both but prefer myspace. Facebook has 4098311234 dumbshit applications, 7/8 of which require you sending application requests to everyone on your friends list. I have like 45 fucking application requests in my inbox.
Facebook. No random bands, comedians, or models sending you friend requests. It's neater. No random music and annoying background.

It's essentially everything Myspace should've been.
Facebook makes it easier to find people and isn't full of broken links, although it could use a music thing like myspace does.
facebook. so much easier to communicate with friends. no annoying profiles that nobody can read. although profiles with 1,000,001 applications kinda annoy me sometimes.
bebo in ireland
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by ironpeacock
Yes, I believe that the "chicken" came first, then the egg, then "Myspace", then mass suicide by a colorless odorless gas. However, I could be wrong, especially about that last part.

Lol I can tell that is hilarious but I dont quite get it lol.

And also does Facebook have that little music player on your page like Myspace and UG?
The easiest way to tell that Facebook is better is that Myspace has added Apps (the same Apps originally on facebook) and photo tags(again originaly on facebook). Not to mention the fact that no one has ever threated me with death or "single til you're 40"... douche bags
Facebook. I just prefer the look of the site. Myspace feels so cheap and unorganized to me. Facebook is orderly and feels more mature.
Quote by pbuddyjman
Lol I can tell that is hilarious but I dont quite get it lol.

And also does Facebook have that little music player on your page like Myspace and UG?

Not by default, there are several applications that let you add music though.

I prefer Facebook, it's a much easier-to-use format. People often put it down for it's lack of customisation compared to Myspace. However, the 'customised' Myspace pages are often horrible, sore on the eyes and full of impossible-to-read navy blue text on a black background or something.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
myspace, facebook is for nubs and asian people
(im asian so im not racist)
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by The Madcap
Facebook. I just prefer the look of the site. Myspace feels so cheap and unorganized to me. Facebook is orderly and feels more mature.

This. Myspace is too cluttered.
facebook is myspace's retarded cousin
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by kennyvspenny
facebook is myspace's retarded cousin

Ill tell facebook you said that, and he's not going to like it
Quote by The Madcap

I'd agree with that.

Then again, the people who have 50 Applications on their Facebook are doing their best to ruin it. I like a good clean look.
Yea well I dont have either

Well I do have a Myspace, but Ive only logged onto it once to see my friends and Ive never touched it since
Facebook.

No ridiculous layouts that induce epileptic seizures.
No spam bulletins.
School/area networks.
"People you might know."
Physical comments (poking, Hug Me, etc.)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Facebook.

No ridiculous layouts that induce epileptic seizures.
No spam bulletins.
School/area networks.
"People you might know."
Physical comments (poking, Hug Me, etc.)

The first one. So true.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Because of my paranoia, I'm deadly convinced that facebook is spying on me, so I refuse to create an account.
Page 1 of 4