Page 1 of 3
I'm sitting in my room, when I look out the window. It's nice outside, no clouds, the sun is out, but for some reason, the sky is very strange yellow. The I start to hear lighting and see thunder! Yes I HEARD Lightning!!! AND SAW THUNDER!!!! There's no clouds, the sky's yellow and it's thundering. I think I'm going to wet myself!!! What do I do?!
Rape the sky and eat your mom.

Then go fly a kite.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Play guitar
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by floppypick
Rape the sky and eat your mom.

Then go fly a kite.

Hmmmm! sounds like a plan!! Ill do it!
Well, you should probably evacuate.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I actually think I'm going to go outside and jump around like a little girl and sing 70's tunes.
I don't think I want you for president if you are scared of thunder, and think you're going to wet yourself...

maybe its heat lightning? but i dont believe heat lightning has thunder
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by GibsonStrat87
I don't think I want you for president if you are scared of thunder, and think you're going to wet yourself...

Sir, Ill have you know I already have wet myself and would make a great weatherman
It's nice where I live. Except the wind is blowing about 40 miles per hour. It's normal.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Well I wouldn't suggest the rape honestly, but do go fly a kite, make a video as well.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
fap.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
well we will need to know where i bought the drugs first.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.
O sh*t, rain came down for like a minute then stopped, then the lights started to flicker. so if I randomly sign off, that means my power went out.
Pics or it didn't happen.

(But really, take pics. I'm curious.)
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Ferrets!
Pics or it didn't happen.

(But really, take pics. I'm curious.)

K, I will i just got to charge my camera battery for a bit, just to squeeze in a little juice
hey, do you live somewhere near maryland? Same ****'s goin on here...it makes me giggle
Quote by LuckyBoys91
hey, do you live somewhere near maryland? Same ****'s goin on here...it makes me giggle

yea dude!!! I live in Maryland. Is this sh*t happening to you too?
Yeah, im just hoping my power doesn;t go out, then i wouldnt be able to jam or play wii
Yea i no it sucks. If the power goes out im going to be so pissed.

O and btw random question but I was reading your profile, and was just wondering, what school do you go to, cause I might know.
First you need to get your abra to use flash attack. Then you can get a better veiw of the situation. Remember, you can get the flash HM from the old lady outside vermillion.
DUDE another marylander!!! same exact thing, im eating dinner with my grandma and all of a sudden WHOOSH thunderstorms and shiz

where are you guys at?
NOPE
im a magruder kid, what year are you? and that other maryland guy, where are you in these parts?

^ yes in fact we both are
NOPE
first- you must come to my house and give me a heeping dose of whatever your on
second- we will both go back to your house and eat your mom
third- we will go out and rape the sky with our pokemon kites
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by Nakon14
im a magruder kid, what year are you? and that other maryland guy, where are you in these parts?

wait Im sorry I didnt understand any of that.

Im a bit stupid sorry
i go to magruder high school, and i was asking luckyboy what class year he is at blake high school, and i asked where your at
NOPE
K sorry guys, don't know where either of those are.....
I go to a school in potomac, any of you guys near that?
stop taqking drugs
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
nah im not near potomac, im more in gaithersburg/rockville and im guessing luckyboy is in like silver spring or something

but yeah im getting really tired of uncessecarily bad thunderstorms, especially considering what happended with the power a couple of days ago and the clusterf*ck that followed that
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
nah im not near potomac, im more in gaithersburg/rockville and im guessing luckyboy is in like silver spring or something

but yeah im getting really tired of uncessecarily bad thunderstorms, especially considering what happended with the power a couple of days ago and the clusterf*ck that followed that

Yea i live in Garrett Park, ever heard of that place? its near kensington

EDIT: Hey gtrplyr!!! wats up!?
Page 1 of 3