i think songwriting is the easiest part of being in a band. i just write down lyrics and make up the rest as i go along. i think it's the best thing to do for songwriting guitar players.
.....****in sweet?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Okay, yeah, great, good for you.

Your point?

I'm tempted to consider this spam... unless you have a question to ask, or raise a point with the intention of discussing it and making it clear you want other opinions, then why make an entire thread on it?

This has been done before. It's not hard to search for a thread related to this, or use the community thread to say this.

You've done nothing to provoke an interesting discussion. 2/3 of the previous replies prove this.

I can't see how you're breaking any rules, so I won't report it, but c'mon, at least give this thread a reason to exist.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
Okay, yeah, great, good for you.

Your point?

I'm tempted to consider this spam... unless you have a question to ask, or raise a point with the intention of discussing it and making it clear you want other opinions, then why make an entire thread on it?

This has been done before. It's not hard to search for a thread related to this, or use the community thread to say this.

You've done nothing to provoke an interesting discussion. 2/3 of the previous replies prove this.

I can't see how you're breaking any rules, so I won't report it, but c'mon, at least give this thread a reason to exist.
lol, Nate. No need to go militant on this one. let's see if we can have some fun with it.

Quote by guitarkid90210
i think songwriting is the easiest part of being in a band. i just write down lyrics and make up the rest as i go along. i think it's the best thing to do for songwriting guitar players.
nice.

type the words to one of the songs you "made up as you went along" into a post on the main S&L forum. if they make more sense than an outhouse with a picture window, i might subscribe to your technique. if not, i call BS on this whole thing.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I think songwriting is a myth. You're not actually writing anything on the spot, you're channeling it from your ancient Native American grandfather who died on the old Cherokee reservation thats now a safeway. And thats what all songwriting is, channeling Native American Grandfathers, you know man?
I never had a Native American Grandfather, mine was from Wandsworth, I can't write songs very well.

Curse my heritage!
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.