Clinton Pledges Full Support to Obama

BETH FOUHY,AP,AP
posted: 2008-06-07 13:31:50
Filed Under: Elections News, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Vice President

WASHINGTON (June 7) -- Hillary Rodham Clinton ended her historic campaign for the presidency on Saturday and told supporters to unite behind rival Barack Obama, closing out a race that was as grueling as it was groundbreaking
my hovercraft is full of eels
Just trying to stay in the public eye. I wish she wouldn't, because she is a rather large sore to said public eye. *shudders*
Who knows. Women do weird things.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
She should just go run off where no one will ever see her again, and take her cheating husband, too. Clinton won't be able to convince Obama to give her vice-presidency. :P
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

shes just trying to stay in the public eye. she wants MAJOR attention. by dragging on the race so far she tore the party apart and made it look really bad.

and im pretty sure shes said MILLIONS of things against him and now she wants to support him? hipocrit much??
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Quote by TooFast
Who knows. Women do weird things.

Once they leave that kitchen they get all flustered and confused by the men's world.
heh the women is down so now we got the old man and the black man...if the black man wins us white people should just forget about chicken until next election