His family must be rich.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.

What a gangsta.

But was anyone else disturbed that he was bashing that other kid? I mean, they're like 10 years old!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick

What a gangsta.

But was anyone else disturbed that he was bashing that other kid? I mean, they're like 10 years old!

What do you expect when you gotta run the streets.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Ro-fil-ma-ow.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What do you expect when you gotta run the streets.

I guess you gotta be a hardass so no new bitch to the block puts a cap in yo ass foo!
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick

What a gangsta.

He was keepin his pimp hand strong.
Did you see that other kid comin at his bitches?
He was just defending his property.
Quote by breadstick
I guess you gotta be a hardass so no new bitch to the block puts a cap in yo ass foo!

Straight up. Man I bet he was having to beat on that fool, cause one of his hookers got shortchanged.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JlQ765nUJlU&feature=related That ones got more clips of him.

Wow, he seems to be a big attraction over there. I swear to god i must've seen him, since I only ever seen one fat kid over there.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
LOL

OMG the song was so perfect haha, that was friggin hilarious. What a little butter ball!!

Edit: OMG I just realized why hes fat!!! Those things on the ground are bags of candy!!!!! Hes dominating the other kids and hoarding the candy! He even threw a bag at another kid!!
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Jun 7, 2008,