the last four threads ive opened have been closed. they were fairly legit tooo. whats happening here?

(this will be closed so speak quickly)
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
u should rape UG moderators and eat their legs after smelling their guitars.
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Meh, they're mods, they close things. I hate it too but I have to deal with it.

But to be fair, as much as I don't like it, the forum does run smoothly so...
Closing in:

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Things are moving smoothly. And besides, they run **** around here, nothing you can do about it.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Because your threads suck.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
mayhaps you should try to post about something meaningful that people actually care about. But on the other hand getting a thread closed is like a prostitute telling you u arent her type
what the ****.... why is this still open?
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
im not even gonna be able to post this, it'll be closed so fast....

EDIT: dangit, i did....
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
zippidy whateverthefu c k and valdean... did you really go to my profile to look at all my posts? haha wow you guys are neat
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
lol

/closed
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"