I read yesterday in the newspaper the following story ( i didnt find the article in english):

The other day there were 2 flight departing from chicago, chicago-buenos aires and chicago-dublin... the plane that was leaving to bublin got broken a few minutes before taking off and american airlines decided to give to the irish the argentinean plane by taking all the argentine passangers off the plane...

They left the poor argentineans in the airport for 2 more days!!!

Some people thing that we LATINAMERICANS ARE STUPID and wont notice we are being ****ed!

AA recieved plenty of demands from the argentinean passengers!!

they DO deserve it
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
if the dublin flight has a lot of passengers with connecting flights then it's completely justifiable to give the plane to the dublin passengers.

and afaik, it is quite common to have the flight stop in dublin (or some English Airport) and either catch another flight to mainland europe or carry onto it with the same crew+ plane but drop a few passengers off.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if the dublin flight has a lot of passengers with connecting flights then it's completely justifiable to give the plane to the dublin passengers.

and afaik, it is quite common to have the flight stop in dublin (or some English Airport) and either catch another flight to mainland europe or carry onto it with the same crew+ plane but drop a few passengers off.

youre against the unnoble spirit of the pit, sir
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ivan_2894
bublin

How'd you get the backwards d?
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Lol Irish are white...

Yes, I know that was insensitive.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by mdawg24
Well, maybe if you were all Brazilian instead of Argentinean it would end differently.

didnt get it quite well
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Lol Irish are white...

Yes, I know that was insensitive.

88% of argentinean are white--> spanish italian roots

and yes, i googled to be sure

by the way:

american ethnic composition
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by ivan_2894 at Jun 7, 2008,
Quote by ivan_2894
88% of argentinean are white--> spanish italian roots

Well... then this whole ordeal makes no sense.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm Irish but if I was there, on my way back to Dublin I would've freaked at them for taking another jet (unless of course there was a justifiable reason).
Conservative rascists are running things so there is so much ignorance.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by Caressing Death
I'm Irish but if I was there, on my way back to Dublin I would've freaked at them for taking another jet (unless of course there was a justifiable reason).

All racists are conservative?

Eire > Argentina

even las malvinas can't argue with this conclusion
Portsmouth Football Club: Exterminating Midlands filth since 1898
Quote by Caressing Death

do you concede that you don't know all the facts surrounding this scenario?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
im not going to start to discuss the malivnas: i think they are english, but should be argentinean... english won them in the battle field
/point
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Caressing Death

Someone just posted blindly.

Bar Mardona pulling that Hand of God out of his ass, I don't see how the Argentines are going to better the Irish.