Page 1 of 2
Well the other day I'm sitting in my room surfing the net when I hear a gun shot, I didn't think much of it at the time (I live in the country where everybody and their grandma owns and shoots a gun) anyway the next morning and my mom says "you hear what happend to the cat" I said "no" and she said some one shot him. It turns out that while I was on the computer she and my sister saw a dark car stop in the road the heard a gun shot. The cat is fine has an entry-exit wound. we called the vet and he said it is fine if the it is walking.
so any way any comments?
Hahahaha.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
dang, you know the streets are fierce when youve got people pulling drive-bys on cats
NOPE
Oh man, I'm so sorry.

I didn't mean for the little bugger to live.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Send your level 99 Charizard and own the shooter's ass. A nice flamethrower attack will do the job nicely
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Did you rub any.... *thinks twice*

Did you bandage up the cat?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitarplayer769
Well the other day I'm sitting in my room surfing the net when I hear a gun shot, I didn't think much of it at the time (I live in the country where everybody and their grandma owns and shoots a gun) anyway the next morning and my mom says "you hear what happend to the cat" I said "no" and she said some one shot him. It turns out that while I was on the computer she and my sister saw a dark car stop in the road the heard a gun shot. The cat is fine has an entry-exit wound. we called the vet and he said it is fine if the it is walking.
so any way any comments?

Thats not a very nice thing to call your cat....
Who shoots a cat? Why would you waste ammunition on a stupid cat? What does that do? Were they hunting, and mistook it for a deer? Were they really drunk and thought playing with guns and booze is a good idea? What the hell is wrong with people????
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by metalderek
Next time, don't get a cat since you live in the country.

he just kinda showed up and we adopted him, he does keep the mice away.
Quote by emagdnimasisiht
Teach your cat to operate fire arms.

Edit: GODDAMNIT!!!!11!!!!1!one!!1!!!!1
kill all humans
Did you read the manual that came with your cat on what to do if this happens?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by E V H 5150
Who shoots a cat? Why would you waste ammunition on a stupid cat? What does that do? Were they hunting, and mistook it for a deer? Were they really drunk and thought playing with guns and booze is a good idea? What the hell is wrong with people????

A large number of folks in my area shoot cats. It's called "self defense" sir. Of course, we shoot to kill. Obviously this cat did something to provoke either the driver or the passengers of the vehicle in question. They, however, did not shoot to kill. Perhaps a warning shot gone astray. This is why we give no warning shots where I'm from. If you're a cat and you look sideways at us, you are as good as dead sir.

Furthermore booze and anything is a good idea, always. Fun hater.
Quote by ironpeacock
A large number of folks in my area shoot cats. It's called "self defense" sir. Of course, we shoot to kill. Obviously this cat did something to provoke either the driver or the passengers of the vehicle in question. They, however, did not shoot to kill. Perhaps a warning shot gone astray. This is why we give no warning shots where I'm from. If you're a cat and you look sideways at us, you are as good as dead sir.

****, those must be some big goddamn cats.

Quote by guitarplayer769
The cat is fine has an entry-exit wound. we called the vet and he said it is fine if the it is walking.
Your cat is a badass.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
****, those must be some big goddamn cats.

Not necessarily, we're just small folks that don't screw around with cats giving us the "business". You start letting a cat give you the "business" and next thing you know society as you know it breaks down. I'll be damned if we're going to let that happen on my watch.
Quote by ironpeacock
Not necessarily, we're just small folks that don't screw around with cats giving us the "business". You start letting a cat give you the "business" and next thing you know society as you know it breaks down. I'll be damned if we're going to let that happen on my watch.
We have two cats. Should we be worried?

Quote by guitarplayer769
The cat is fine has an entry-exit wound. we called the vet and he said it is fine if the it is walking.

Name your cat 50 cent...he deserves it.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
We have two cats. Should we be worried?

Not if you're packing "heat".
lmao wow dude your cat must be tough i didnt know a cat could take a shot and keep walking. haha for some reason i heard the conversation in my head.

Your mom: Hey doc? yeah my cat just got shot what should i do?
Vet: is it walking?
Your mom: Yes
Vet: is there an entry and an exit?
Your mom: Yes
Vet: ...it should be fine give it some rest.
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by black-sabbath
Send your level 99 Charizard and own the shooter's ass. A nice flamethrower attack will do the job nicely

Don't be ripping off Metaldude now...
Page 1 of 2