Hey. Ive been playing for a little over a year. I decided to pull my biggest feat yet, learning the entire Stadium Arcadium album over the summer (in tab since I couldnt find the album in sheet music form) Do you think this is unrealistic, and whats the hardest thing about the album?

Ive already got down:
Dani California
Snow (almost up to speed)
Charlie
Hey
And bits and pieces from others.
if you can play the full solo to Turn it Again perfectly, after a year of playing, I'll be duly impressed
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Goodluck with Readymade, I had to figure out the riff and the solo because my internet was broken back then. But it's quite easy once you get the timing.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Oh yeah, I forgot to list that. Ive got a good portion of Readymade, but I cant get those rough sounds at the end of the solo.
i'm not sure where you live but i picked up the entire sheet music book at Guitar Center for S.A.

It was like $40 bucks i think but came with 2 seperate CDs for both sides that had the guitar and bass only - rest stripped out...helps a bunch.

Snow and Storm in a Teacup seem especially daunting to me. Desecration Smile is now my favorite song beating out Dani.

thats absurd, but theres a lot of different sounds and styles on there so youre playing will def get a hell of a lot better...I just have a tough time putting such a big task ahead of me, I take one or two songs at a time
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
I should do this too. It's such a versatile album with lots of different styles, and the guitar parts in this album are really well made, and great sounding.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard