i have th choice for 50 bucks more then my omen 6 was to return it n get the c1 plus but will it give me that same metal tone better worse etc then my omen 6
Try to use punctuation and proper grammar next time, that was somewhat difficult to decipher.

The C-1 will definitely give you a good metal tone, so don't worry about it. It's a very versatile guitar.
"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
Amp permitting, you should.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Do it. The C-1 plus is a really versitile guitar. I love mine to death and have no problem getting a good metal sound out of it when I want to.
The C1+ is amazing. The pups are kinda muddy. Its a very versitile guitar but i find it does metal best. Do a pup swap .
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
I think I'm going to get a C-1 Plus if I can find one. Nicer finish than the C-1 Elite, and cheaper. I'll be ripping out the pickups and replacing them with Swineshead anyway.

And yes, you'll get metal tones out of it. My S1 got pretty good metal tones out of the stock pickups, but I opted for a pickup change to give it more clarity and a touch more output. Well worth buying one, they're nice guitars.
speaking of cheap i got mine today n its great n only paid 379 talked them down at the local store..