i know someone that says steve vais music is neoclassical, can someone please sort him out?
Oh **** I gotta do vibrato
This is the internet, not your personal fighters guild. do it yourself.

Why do you even care?
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Experimental? Progressive? Jazz-fusion?

Use head.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Wheelchair Stan
This is the internet, not your personal fighters guild. do it yourself.

Why do you even care?

cause he is basing it on nothing
Not your personal army.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

uh ok, i dont want to beat him up or anything, i just wanted some peoples opinion on his style
crap

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well, Eugene's Trick Bag is based off Paganini's 5th Caprice, which would make the song neoclassical. But I think that the song was written for Crossroads, and he released the actual song much later... also, it's not edited, making it have some akward silence in some places... it would be a good song with some re-editing and remastering.
im basing it off of what i hear. i think Vai sounds neoclassical in alot of his songs. who agrees?
Last edited by godmademetal at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by godmademetal
im basing it off of what i hear. i think Vai sounds neoclassical in alot of his songs. who agrees?

I disagree. He sound much more...experimental in a way. Maybe hints of neoclassical, but definately not Yngwie or Becker style neoclassical.