Anyone else on here have one of these? I thought we could have a thread on the settings that we use.
my metal sound consists of
amp model: L8(death metal pedal)
bass 8
mid 2
treb 9
noise gate 93

i also have another metal setting that is the same except i use the r8 amp model (mesa/boogie). its the best i can get right now but it will probably change once i get the SH-6 that i ordered put in my sg
I hate those settings.

But, with my RP50, if I use any effects on there, I use the clean preamp amp model. It seems to add a bit of life to my tone, which most of the unit sucks out.
But, since I only use it as a tuner/drum machine, I don't use it like that anymore.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I just bought one of these off ebay. I mean, I JUST bought it, meaning that it arrived last night. I messed around with it for a few minutes. I didn't spend enough time with it to really figure it out.

I hope I am correct in thinking that I will be able to set the amp modeling setting to the '57 Fender (E1-E9), plus the distortion setting to an Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer (51-59), and the expression pedal to the Wah setting. And I'd love to be able to save all those as a prefered setting and turn it on at will.
Standard Fender Strat Electron Blue
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W

Cause I'm tired of playing the air guitar.
Last edited by cheesy1 at Jul 3, 2008,