Page 1 of 2
If so, what and why? I just bought one of these and I'm having some trouble naming it. I'm thinking of Bethany, but I'm not quite sure yet.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
I know someone who named their guitar Karen.

And they talk about it

"So me and Karen were playing around the other day when she made a REALLY HIGH PITCHED NOISE!"
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
yeah i call them by what they are actually called like Raven and Warbeast. otherwise its "just look at HER. SHE's georgous". anymore and its a bit creepy.
Gear:
1982 Washburn T-bird
2007 BC Rich Warbeast
I thought it was more common. My best friend and I got guitars around the same time a year ago, so I named mine Eleanor and he named his Rigby.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

I only name my gear with pet names. My Les Paul is "Sexy", my guitar I built is "Beast" or "The Beast" and I havn't named my Marshall amp yet. Im working on it tho
No I don't.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
I named my Electric "Toro". Haven't really named my acoustic yet. I'm thinking maybe "Brooke".
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I only named my acoustic bass. It's name is Juno.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
At first I thought you meant your gear as in your penis. XD

I think Bethany would be a good name for either one.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by flyerfan834
I call my Epiphone explorer, Dora the Explorer

Rofl.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
If so, what and why? I just bought one of these and I'm having some trouble naming it. I'm thinking of Bethany, but I'm not quite sure yet.

I think you need a girlfriend.
i thought about naming my guitars (Squire Strat and RG frost edition)
Ethyl, Clarice, Barbra, Millie, Jezabel
i thought those would be cool lol
My telecasters name is Merle, My 12 string is Rhonda, My 6 string acoustic is Ol' Blue, my bass is Gertrude
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Gordita Supreme
I think you need a girlfriend.

Oh please. 6 strings > 1 vagina.

Jeff

Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Do you own a cheeseburger phone?

No, but I've been thinking of investing in one.

That movie was actually half the thought process of naming it. I just watched it. The other half deals with the fact my bass is an Olympia and that led to Greek Gods and then to Roman Gods and then to Juno.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I've tried, but I never stick with it.

Or I end up feeling really retarded for naming it what I did. xD
My Ibanez is called 'Norma'. The bass my friend loaned me is 'Sheila'.
All your base are belong to us.
bethany is a nasty name. everyone i know named bethany (which is like 1-2 people) are really fat and gross.

i just call my les paul 'my axe'. on rare occasion i'll call her ivory. my acoustic is called woody.
mine are

Ibanez is lucia
Jackson is lily
Schecter is brandy
Black acoustic is layla
Squier Acoustic- Rufus (find the name funny)
Fender Bass- Neb (my name backwards)
Les Paul junior- Mary ('wind cries mary' was the first song I played on it)
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by sincewhen??
Squier Acoustic- Rufus (find the name funny)
Fender Bass- Neb (my name backwards)
Les Paul junior- Mary ('wind cries mary' was the first song I played on it)

I now have an Ibanez named Rufus.

Jeff

Quote by Gordita Supreme
Virginity = gay.

Who said I was a virgin? Maybe I just like diddling with my whammy bar more than I like diddling with my whammy bar if you catch my drift.

Jeff

Quote by Munchlaxatives
I thought it was more common. My best friend and I got guitars around the same time a year ago, so I named mine Eleanor and he named his Rigby.

my guitars name is eleanor!

my friend named his drumset rigby. but i didnt plan on that. he thought itd be cool.

but thats the only thing i named. my friends claim that ive called my acoustic grandma. which is stupid. now they all call it that. i still call it my ****ty acoustic.
Quote by StageLife30
my guitars name is eleanor!

my friend named his drumset rigby. but i didnt plan on that. he thought itd be cool.

but thats the only thing i named. my friends claim that ive called my acoustic grandma. which is stupid. now they all call it that. i still call it my ****ty acoustic.

It's probably "grandma" because it is a gradpas guitars.

Jeff

i named my bass bassface =] and my sister named my old acoustic Jerry.
Yes, it's a very old username.
My Tele is called Alligator (aka 'gator, mostly)
LesPaul is Jasper
and the acoustic is unamed so far
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
haha my les paul was named fluffy by some chick
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
My acoustic is named Violet, even though it is no where near that color
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by The Undead
haha my les paul was named fluffy by some chick

Les Paul

a LES PAUL
named fluffy................

fail
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
Page 1 of 2