apology accepted...

zing
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Okay. Your much better alone than with friends, no offense. The girl is good at guitar, don't get me wrong. Shes amazing, but it doesn't fit the song to me -- its cool you did it original though so I guess I should not bash. Your voice is good, the guitar is new and interesting, the first singer needs some work though.

Anyways overall I'll call it interesting, and has some hope for a cool song

crit me?https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874100
The guy with no guitar singing looks like a frustrated gay man when he's singing (facial expressions) And he needs something to do with his hands. U should have recorded this by yourself.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
oops, commented on the wrong one! So, thanks for the honest comments.

In defense, we just learned this song and practiced it twice through. So pretty decent for a couple minutes I think...
Last edited by bronson_jess at Jun 8, 2008,
Drop the singer... I don't like him at all. You and the girl though are where it's at, you two could make an awesome tandem, ESPECIALLY if she can harmonize well.

Guitar... You played a solid rhythm, and the chicky played a damn nice lead guitar. Not sure it added to that specific song, but it sure didn't take away from it.

Vocals... YOU sang it well, your voice suited it. The other guy, notsomuch. I don't like his voice, and he looks more awkward while singing than SRV did while bending 2 steps.

C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=874777
Last edited by eXperiment63 at Jun 8, 2008,
i like it.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
Do you think that an electric guitar doing a planned lead part would be more appropriate for the specific song? Perhaps doing something simular to the piano riffs in the original song?

Thanks for the feedback...
the lead guitar sounds out of place for some reason
I broke my G string