Page 1 of 5
Post Pics.
I'll start off.

the human being the monkey.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
(Invalid img)

that
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Gordita Supreme
(Invalid img)

Thats you, by the way.

i cant be ugly if i get more ass than a toilet, ey?

/end ownage.
Quote by reaper_x
i cant be ugly if i get more ass than a toilet, ey?

/end ownage.

No, you're just an ugly little scenester who feels up the ugly little scenster, muffin-topping girls at your local middle school. And no real woman would touch a "man" who looked like you and listened to Blink 182.

Learn to be a man.

/end reality check
Quote by stringmagician
"I am straight. I love Myspace."

You're an oxymoron!

english?
Quote by Gordita Supreme
No, you're just an ugly little scenester who feels up the ugly little scenster, muffin-topping girls at your local middle school. And no real woman would touch a "man" who looked like you and listened to Blink 182.

Learn to be a man.

/end reality check

hrrmmm.
i guess you have a point. but then again...

your pretty sexy with the fugly nose and all yeah?

idiot.
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Learn to be a man.

/end reality check

owned
Quote by reaper_x
hrrmmm.

idiot.

Like my nose looks like that when I'm not growling on stage?

Besides, thats a totally brutal photo, you've done nothing but prove me right. It's a photo of me owning in front of hundreds of people that wasn't taken at an abstract myspace angle of my ridiculously lop-sided reverse mullet.

Fail.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Like my nose looks like that when I'm not growling on stage?

Besides, thats a totally brutal photo, you've done nothing but prove me right. It's a photo of me owning in front of hundreds of people that wasn't taken at an abstract myspace angle of my ridiculously lop-sided reverse mullet.

Fail.

-.-

lol. why the rage?

chill.
Quote by reaper_x
-.-

lol. why the rage?

chill.

There is no rage. Theres being right.

I posted your picture in response to this thread being retarded. You tried claiming you're some sort of pimp with your battleship sized nose and angular hair cut that 10,000 other scensters have. When that failed, you tried saying my photo didn't kick face, which it does on every level.

Don't try to slobber on my e-dong now that I rammed it down your throat.
Just lie down and accept it, Gordita has killed you.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
hahahahaha
gordita that was hilarious and so true, ****in emos and their stupid music of whining about how much their life sucks and that no one likes them and their ****ed up haircuts and tight ass balls to leg jeans they get from the walmart girls section ****! and that is a brutal photo gordita
awesome thread...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Gordita Supreme
There is no rage. Theres being right.

I posted your picture in response to this thread being retarded. You tried claiming you're some sort of pimp with your battleship sized nose and angular hair cut that 10,000 other scensters have. When that failed, you tried saying my photo didn't kick face, which it does on every level.

Don't try to slobber on my e-dong now that I rammed it down your throat.

i never claimed im some sort of pimp. in a way.
+ you started off posting a pic of me on here.

it seems to me you started this arguement, or whatever.
Quote by Dimebagjeff
hahahahaha
gordita that was hilarious and so true, ****in emos and their stupid music of whining about how much their life sucks and that no one likes them and their ****ed up haircuts and tight ass balls to leg jeans they get from the walmart girls section ****! and that is a brutal photo gordita

Firstly, you have no idea the difference between emo and this faggot trend, do you?

Secondly, Gordita wins...easily.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Gordita Supreme

Learn to be a man.

/end reality check

You're a dick.

Get over yourself and stop picking on people on the internet.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
You're a dick.

Get over yourself and stop picking on people on the internet.

thank you. thank you. thank you.

cyber bullying = low.
Quote by reaper_x
hrrmmm.

idiot.

That pic isn't really ugly at all.
It's actually pretty badass because he was probably kicking ass on that thing in that performance.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
That pic isn't really ugly at all.
It's actually pretty badass because he was probably kicking ass on that thing in that performance.

I was.
Quote by Gordita Supreme

and picking on people younger than you makes you
feel like a man.

no woman would touch a man who picks on people younger
than him.

OWNED + STFU + GET OVER YOURSELF FFS.
i dont like to make fun of people or animals but if i had to it would be the angler fish, jesus its hideous.
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by reaper_x
feel like a man.

no woman would touch a man who picks on people younger
than him.

You act like I'm 30. I'm 19, and making fun of people rules. I've been with the same girl for four years, happily at that. So who got owned? The brutal guitarist/vocalist who crusades against ****ty threads and emo tools with a happy girlfriend and better vocabulary, or the 16 year old 90 lb queer with a reverse mullet who has everyone laughing at him?

You be the judge.
Quote by reaper_x
feel like a man.

no woman would touch a man who pics on people younger
than him.

Says the kid who wanted to post pictures of ugly people/animals in the pit for amusement. Yup you're one badass kid, don't come any closer my badass-o-meter might blow up.
Quote by Griff_Kid
Says the kid who wanted to post pictures of ugly people/animals in the pit for amusement. Yup you're one badass kid, don't come any closer my badass-o-meter might blow up.

Watch out, he might launch Tomahawk Cruise Missles from his nose / battle ship at you.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
You act like I'm 30. I'm 19, and making fun of people rules. I've been with the same girl for four years, happily at that. So who got owned? The brutal guitarist/vocalist who crusades against ****ty threads and emo tools with a happy girlfriend and better vocabulary, or the 16 year old 90 lb queer with a reverse mullet who has everyone laughing at him?

You be the judge.

im not queer.
+ nobody laughes at me.

you, being a lowlife, nobody.

get off this thread.
Quote by reaper_x
im not queer.
+ nobody laughes at me.

you, being a lowlife, nobody.

get off this thread.

I'm not a lowlife. I'm actually pretty good at everything. I have higher grades than you, work more, have a better car, better girlfriend, better looking, more brutal, don't have angular dyke spike hair, my nose doesn't have an area code, don't listen to pop punk crap, better at guitar, breathing, blinking, etc.

Check my avatar for further reassurance.
Reaper x you're a douche man, this is failing harder than your christian rock lyric thread. Seriously give up trying to be popular.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
Quote by thepatient001
Reaper x you're a douche man, this is failing harder than your christian rock lyric thread. Seriously give up trying to be popular.

Link?
Page 1 of 5