Finis
WTF?!?
264 IQ
What do you guy's think abotu therir genere change from "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" to "Pretty.Odd."
You are free to do what we tell you.
prsrulz91
692 IQ
its a tough call
on one hand they nail the whole Beatles era feel on this album
on the other hand, they did a much better job on their last album in my opinion because they really created this theatrical, multi-faceted tone that suits them soooo well
however, they got associated with the emo crowd, whcih isnt exactly a good label to be under anymore
bottom line: i wish they had done more with pretty odd to recreate that multifaceted tone in a different context, but it all starts to sound so similar and monotone. or better yet, go back to ur original style
btw am i the only one who doesn't think of patd as emo?
playingAuckland
"the bridge of empathy"
21 IQ
I personally have never really listened to much p-at-the-d except for their hits from both CD's...I just never really got into them. But I went to their show in council bluffs, iowa and they impressed me. I've been since watching them on youtube and their good. Just my opinion though and it's worth ****.
diamondstars*
*insert random joke here*
204 IQ
I love Panic at the Disco!! when i first heard they were changing their sound after A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, i started to panic (no pun intended! =D) (ha ha, is it really sad to laugh at your own unfunny joke?!) Anyways, as soon as i heard Pretty.odd. I fell in love with the new sound..

by the way Prsrulz91, i agree i don't think patd are emo at all.