http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/711966969.html

good beginner bundle pack at a super affordable price

those looking for good backup amps or just a good amp in general

plays hardcore and metal well.

comes with

epiphone sg special (some minor dents and scratches / the inside wiring needs to be saudered and should work perfectly)
digitech rp50 (no plug, right footswitch doesnt work)
2 cables
Peavey 4x12 cabinet (one input is broken but theres two so its fine)
peavey windsor head amp (perfect condition / no scratches / only been used like 10 times for some small practices / great backup for shows)
do you have any pictures? I am not in the LA area at the moment, but might be there within some time...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
hey is this still for sale? my dad is going to be in LA, so if it is let me know.

your posting has expired..so I wasnt sure..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
oo ok, cool. well if my dad can get the amp for me, I will send you my phone number, or just email me, where it is you live...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
okay right now im living at highland park 323 area. 90042 zip code, if anything we will probably meet up at a public place just for safety issues.
ok, but I would prefer it if you could show that the amp actually works with the cab and stuff...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
sure u want a video? ill record it and show all the properties of the amp and while recording ill make sure ill zoom into the amp's serial etc to prove its the actual amp that im using.
ok, if you want...that would be cool.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
well, my dad went this morning, he is going to be there for a week or so. not tooo sure.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
will you sell just the head? i will buy the head alone in a heartbeat.
digitech death metal for sale, $35, marshal mg100hdfx=$250 obo
sorry only local, i dont want scammers or anything, not that im calling you one.