Christianity? Pics or it didn't happen.

Declaration of Independance? Pics or it didn't happen.

My car was hit by lightning? Pics or it didn't happen.

Someone made his or herself look stupid and have a funny story to share? Pics or it didn't happen.

I hope you see where this is going.

I'm becoming extremely annoyed with that phrase. If someone enters The Pit with a story to either blow off steam or attempt to make us laugh, why be a douche bag and say "Pics or it didn't happen"? Why can't people just enjoy or ignore what the TS has to say?

I'm not trying to sound like some noob who was picked on by someone on here, in fact no one has ever used that phrase on me. I've just seen way too many funny stories on here only to see some asshole to come along and post "Pics or it didn't happen". I believe in flaming if it's deserved, but come on guys.

That's all

PS I don't believe Jesus was a real person, I was making a point
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Last edited by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr at Jun 9, 2008,
I agree. It's as annoying as those dumbasses who put "do i cum blood lolololol!" in every song recommendation thread, or those idiots who tell people to "use teh serchbar n00b" even though the last thread on the subject was over a year ago or something.
It can get annoying, but occasionally it's valid.
more sig required.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Pics or it didn't happen

Oh god, its things like this I love about the pit. Even though I saw it coming, it was just so good. I love you, alaskan_ninja.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Is_6_9?
It can get annoying, but occasionally it's valid.

Totally, but more often than not it's uncalled for.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Beast-Wyvern

Oh god, its things like this I love about the pit. Even though I saw it coming, it was just so good. I love you, alaskan_ninja.

Why thank you
kill all humans
Most of the times i see it used, it's valid. It's usually in response to a TS making some outrageous claim about having a girlfriend.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, don't get me wrong, claiming Michael Jackson is your uncle is one thing. Your grandmother walking in on you having sex with an inanimate object is just hilarious from the outside looking in. I don't know exactly how far my point goes, but I have one.
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Those inquieries you posted do requiere photographical evidence.
I won't believe in the first one without pics!!!

Or epic boobs. That is proof god is real.
He's just hiding somewhere inside them.
(If someone knows what I'm talking, pics of tits or gtfo.)