Alright so i'm in decent shape but i've been getting a tiny bit of a tummy lately, that i'm about to start working off.

Then I just read somebody say that a lot of times the build-up of fat is due to stress and releasing cortisol which also they said occurs when you jerk off.

Now i'm a horny ****, but it's been really bad lately, and i'm beginning to wonder if that's it.

So...

...does this mean fat people jerk it off non-stop?
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
NO NO NO for the last time NO

Jerking off is NOT detrimental.
Ever.
Period.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
I really doubt that that's true. If anythig, I would think that jacking off would burn calories and be beneficial.
Quote by solid_moose
NO NO NO for the last time NO

Jerking off is NOT detrimental.
Ever.
Period.

It also prevents prostate cancer.
I doubt it. Not to brag, but I have a pretty sweet bod. And I...you know...come on, I'm in the Pit.

lol I said come.
kill all humans
I feel like I may have just told a bunch of kids santa clause isn't real.

...(btw i know it's eating habits and lack of excersize when i got out of the hospital, but stumbled upon this interesting nugget)
My Band - Validus - Our Myspace
---
-Carvin DC400/DC200/DC727/CM140
-Ibanez JEM
-Gibson Exp. Gothic
-Custom V (Inc.)
---
-Splawn Nitro
-Carvin x100b
-Marshall JCM2k
-Meteora M.A.K. 3k
---
-Engl PRO 4x12
-Marshall 4x12/2x12
-Carvin 4x12
There can be bad effects, like fapping when you could be doing something productive or healthy...
sup?
what might be true is that people who jack off alot lose alot of protein and thus don't build up muscle as quickly as others.

but honestly, i have no freaking idea.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what might be true is that people who jack off alot lose alot of protein and thus don't build up muscle as quickly as others.

No wonder I see no results
Quote by InvaderTSN

It does not prevent prostate cancer. Frequent orgasms lowers a men's risk of getting it.
Quote by InvaderTSN

Possibly the best news article for teenage guys ever written.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Spamwise
It does not prevent prostate cancer. Frequent orgasms lowers a men's risk of getting it.

....so you don't orgasm while jerking off?

urdoinitrong
Quote by ldl67
Yes, but if your fapping all the time, when you could be getting exercise, would be unhealthy. It's good in moderation.

That's like saying "Running is bad for you, because if you run too much you might not have time to get a girlfriend, and you might damage your joints", or "TV is bad because you could be doing something creative than watching TV".

The principle of most things is in moderation. All anything done without moderation will have a consequence so it is a given to balance and prioritise.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Eternal_One
That's like saying "Running is bad for you, because if you run too much you might not have time to get a girlfriend, and you might damage your joints", or "TV is bad because you could be doing something creative than watching TV".

The principle of most things is in moderation. All anything done without moderation will have a consequence so it is a given to balance and prioritise.

No one seems to understand me... I was simply stating the fact that fapping in excess is unhealthy.
sup?
Even if this was true, it would be to the tiniest degree, you wouldn't notice any weight differences.
Quote by InvaderTSN

There's an excuse if ever i heard one. *retreats to room with tissues*
more sig required.