Page 1 of 2
I really dislike rich kids and there several guitars and there stacks...
and living in australia because gear is so expensive,
I hate uncomitted band members aswell!

EDIT - ohh and when they say dont get a 5150 get a randall.. because clearly you know what you want but they know better, and i also hate it when they are younger
Anyone else feel this way?
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4
Last edited by gface at Jun 8, 2008,
hides rack of expensive guitars...*cough* y-yea totally...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I hate uncommited band members, I wanna practice and everyone else is like yeah maybe if I feel like it

wtf is that
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
How its 1am and it's still at least 5hours away from breakfast and probably around 12 hours till lunch, but your hungry now! Yet you know if you eat your just going to fall asleep right after and all those calories are just going to be turned into fat, but you definitely don't want fat because it's practically summer for some of us and you want to get into better shape for summer so you look better in the public eye?

Oh wait...
Nope.

Rich kids have never done ANYTHING to me. So what? They have money and good gear? Doesn't bother me. Good on 'em

I live in Australia. Couldn't care LESS about prices because i dont live in a screed up country. Life is good here, i have good friends and a good community. I'd rather that than be able to get a guitar at a cheaper price. The US minimum wage is $4.25 per hour (AUD$5.51). Australia's minimum wage is $12.30 per hour. I'd rather double the money then cheap gear.

As for uncommitted band members. don't hate them. Tell them to either commit themselves more or get out. I don't have to put up with them, its their loss if they don't wanna do anything.

Any more?
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
haha im a rich kid but i only got one guitar
in return i couldnt buy anything expensive for a few years (good bye games and fun)

(not boasting, just telling that many rich kids actually care about money)
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
i'd love to be rich and own lots of guitars. in fact, that's my life plan

but seriously, i hate it when people act like they're better than you, and are uncommitted.

and at the moment i'm happy with a cheap guitar and knowing how to play it, as compared to owning an expensive one and not knowing a thing.
Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah, kids whose parents aren't total losers and made something out of themselves are crap.

my dad and mother hold several degrees between them but yet i work everyday and i still have to pay $3000 for a second hand mesa boogie recto? and a loaf of bread is $2 - $3
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4
I hate Fender fanboys that are like "what do you play? Why? Are you too poor for a Strat?"
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
actually, the US minimum wage is $5.85 and it's increasing to $6.55 next month, then again to $7.25 in a year.....
The US minimum wage is $4.25 per hour (AUD$5.51). Australia's minimum wage is $12.30 per hour. I'd rather double the money then cheap gear.

Uh, no. In ohio it is almost $7 per hour, and I believe the national average is around $5.50.
lol sucks to be you guys min wage in Canada is $8/hour
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
I hate how my old unbranded bass has a warped neck, gouged frets and the pickups buzz horribly, and because my friends saw someone playing the same bass in band in town, they're like "**** get over it you don't need an expensive bass"
When I'm like, "I'd rather buy an expensive bass now, than a medium priced bass now, just to buy a more expensive one later"
They're like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah other people are fine with **** stuff, and they play better than you"
And so I'm like "I frankly don't give a **** what you think, or what other people play"

Tl;dr: I don't give a **** what you think or what other people play.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
Quote by stevo_92
lol sucks to be you guys min wage in Canada is $8/hour

Well, wouldn't higher minimum wages eventually lead to inflation anyway?
Quote by .arkness:.
The US minimum wage is $4.25 per hour (AUD$5.51). Australia's minimum wage is $12.30 per hour. I'd rather double the money then cheap gear.

No way dude, I wouldn't have a clue with US minimum wages but Australia's a lot lower - around $6-7.
Quote by faint_spirit
actually, the US minimum wage is $5.85 and it's increasing to $6.55 next month, then again to $7.25 in a year.....

you wish
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by evilbeavil
No way dude, I wouldn't have a clue with US minimum wages but Australia's a lot lower - around $6-7.

Only if you're like 15. Minimum adult wage is $13.74 if you're over 21. Youth wages suck. When I was first old enough to work (1997) McDonalds could get away with paying kids I went to school with about $4.50 an hour. I didn't see why they even bothered turning up to work.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by gface
I really dislike rich kids and there several guitars and there stacks...
and living in australia because gear is so expensive,
I hate uncomitted band members aswell!

EDIT - ohh and when they say dont get a 5150 get a randall.. because clearly you know what you want but they know better, and i also hate it when they are younger
Anyone else feel this way?

I have a Randall halfstack
In California the minimum wage is $8.00 per hour
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i h8 U

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
tough crap
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Yeah, I hate how expensive gear is in Aus too. Especially considering that the US and Aus dollar are nearly the same, it really annoys me seeing stuff overseas for half the price.

EDIT: I also hate when people create "OMG BITCHMOAN" threads.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jun 8, 2008,
Jesus, if you wanted good gear THAT badly you would be able to get it. Its expensive in England too but I managed to get an ENGL half stack and some nice guitars off saving up from a paper round. Stop being a jealous arse hole because I'm sure that if you had that money you would spend it on what you loved doing too.
i liked my randall amp til it broke but what can you do? i've moved on to better things and seeing as how my parents are exactly rich i have to save up if i want something and yes..i have some badass ****in guitars.
TS... Wer abouts in Brissi are u??? Just in case u are looking for a more dedicated band member Lol
Quote by Kensai
You're a sick uncompassionate tool who puts the deaths of animals with subaverage cognitive functions above your own kind.

You're perfect for PETA. Just set fire to a house and you're in.
OP, I think it's past your bedtime down there in Aus.

Stop being jealous and just learn to shred their faces off.
Quote by Vermintide
OP, I think it's past your bedtime down there in Aus.

Stop being jealous and just learn to shred their faces off.

Its 8:30pm Australian EST...

Unless he's under 8, he can stay up.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
I don't hate people who have better gear than me, honestly, I don't give a damn. Even if they are sucky, it doesn't matter, can always serve as an excuse, "Hey dude, borrow me your guitar so I can show you some riffs"
I hate it when musicians payed to be where they are. So i saw a support act once, they were boring and **** but they the guitar players had two stacks each both huge ****ing marshal ones, both had gibson custom guitars and the bass player had a huge arse stack and an original rickenbacker bass.
They were like 17 and you just sensed that "daddys" money got them where they are. There music had no soul and you could tell they were a commercial tool
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by Munchlaxatives
I hate Fender fanboys that are like "what do you play? Why? Are you too poor for a Strat?"

I'm gonna use that sometime.
Page 1 of 2