Page 1 of 2
and I cant keep chicks from trying to bang me. Im like "alright,alright, ladies.......come now.....lets be civilized! I know Im irresistible but you all must share!" And it also bothers me that I cant find anyone to be in a band with because Im to good at guitar. People are like "woah, I cant be in a band with you, you are hands down the best guitar player of all time, and Im scared! " Its a curse I say. It doesnt help Im so freaking rich, and use hundy's in place of paper towels and dish rags. What to do.....
maybe your not that hot. most of the chicks wanting to bang you are just after the money you mentioned later in your post.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
kill yourself, it's the only way.
Im to good looking to die. Sometimes I pass a mirror and get startled Imso good looking.
no
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Why are you on UG?

SHOULDNT YOU BE AT YOUR CONCERT DOING AN INSANE SOLO GETTING SUCKED OFF AT THE SAME TIME WHILE CHICKS PULL 100 DOLLAR NOTES OUT OF THEIR TOPS AND THROW THEM AT YOU!?!?!

*reported*
Quote by JeDiXxX
and I cant keep chicks from trying to bang me. Im like "alright,alright, ladies.......come now.....lets be civilized! I know Im irresistible but you all must share!" And it also bothers me that I cant find anyone to be in a band with because Im to good at guitar. People are like "woah, I cant be in a band with you, you are hands down the best guitar player of all time, and Im scared! " Its a curse I say. It doesnt help Im so freaking rich, and use hundy's in place of paper towels and dish rags. What to do.....

wow
think what he meant was :
im not good looking

and I cant get chicks to bang me. Im like "please,please, ladies.......come now.....lets be wild! I know Im resistible but you all must care!" And it also bothers me that I cant find anyone to be in a band with because Im to crappy at guitar. People are like "woah, I cant be in a band with you, you are hands down the worst guitar player of all time, and Im scared! " Its a curse I say. It doesnt help Im so freaking poor, and use old newspapers in place of paper towels and dish rags. What to do.....
Quote by metalrhoads
wow
im not good looking

and I cant get chicks to bang me. Im like "please,please, ladies.......come now.....lets be wild! I know Im resistible but you all must care!" And it also bothers me that I cant find anyone to be in a band with because Im to crappy at guitar. People are like "woah, I cant be in a band with you, you are hands down the worst guitar player of all time, and Im scared! " Its a curse I say. It doesnt help Im so freaking poor, and use old newspapers in place of paper towels and dish rags. What to do.....

Fixed for truth.
Quote by metalrhoads

ooooooooooooo i felt the sizzle from that burn
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
I just made $5,267 in the last 4 minutes sitting here doing nothing. 2 chicks called, yearning for my you know what. And Im shredding unbelievable riffs on my insane rig as I sit here in my multi million dollar home.
Quote by JeDiXxX

You should take one of those tests, you know... just to see about how big your ego really is.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Well, I always tell people: "I'm like a museum--You can look, but you can't touch."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Man, I know how you feel. Women walk up to me and say "I wanna sleep with you" and naturally I'm flattered but my standards are usually too high.
Quote by ldl67
*reported*

Him>you

Jim Sturgess FTW!!!
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Too good looking to spell properly?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TooFast
Too good looking to spell properly?

Being as good looking as I am makes poor spelling not only acceptable but desireable as well.
you are so fUcking up yourself its not even funny
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by JeDiXxX
I'm a fourteen year old **** head with nothing better do to than join a guitar forum to learn some new penis jokes then three months later make some immature, stupid joke just so you can piss off people on the internet but just get flamed because my idea sucked so bad.

Fix'd
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
LOL ^^^ you win haha i love you
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
haha this guy is hillarious...

gotta be the funniest troll thread by far
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by JeDiXxX

Quote by LSC300
and i'm STILL drunk

You win.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by JeDiXxX

You really are a lucky guy. I wish I was like you.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
if your aim was to humor us, you did it

edit: oh btw, only people with low self esteem needs to show off, just so you know
Look at all the people who wants to get sigged
Last edited by last_train_home at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by metalrhoads
wow
im not good looking

lol true! xD

Go fuck your mother
/CENTER]
Page 1 of 2