well here's my story.

my parent's friends ( theres alot of them) just gave me 1000 USD, because i gues they were glad to see me. i see them once every 3 years so dont htink this is a common thing. i'm getting a traynor ycs50 for sure, but i've got a delima. i bought a morley bad horsie about 3 weeks ago, a spider 2 (dont flame. i had never heard of these forums before i sold my soul to the devil by buying one of these), and a new ibanez all in a span of around 2 months. my parents think i'm spending too much money on music instruments, and i beg to differ. how should i tell them i need this amp? as i really want to upgrade to tube now? they have no idea of the difference. i want them to know this is a long term thing, but thats what i told them about the spider...
just go get it.

then sell off the other crap
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
lol i just bought that thing.... and i got ripped off for it too...
its a 120 watter spider 2. how much do u think it'd go for?
If it was my parents? I'd tell them I was putting a band together so I needed a louder amp for gigs.
oh yes they will.. lol but thanks.
yeah and i'm in a band... but that could help. cause the spider sounds like crap when its up high. and we're playing in like this club house maybe pretty often starting in a few weeks. that could help. thanks
you got a THOUSAND DOLLARS ?!

i also think you were adopted and they were your real parents.

on topic: getting into a band seems to be the best idea.
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Don't tell them about it. Buy the Traynor. Put it where your Line 6 was. Hide the Line 6 until you can sell it. They'll never know.

That was a good laugh there, buddy.