yeah as the title says i have a major buzzing problem on my gibson baldwin sg simple i changed my type of strings from heavy top skinny bottoms to super slinkys and i have buzzing all along every string every fret. I have a music exam (GCSE) tomorrow so quick fix anyone?
Thanks
Jackson RX10D
Gibson Baldwin SG
Marshall MG30DFX
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 (With the Matching Cab )
Quote by Sadin667
yeah as the title says i have a major buzzing problem on my gibson baldwin sg simple i changed my type of strings from heavy top skinny bottoms to super slinkys and i have buzzing all along every string every fret. I have a music exam (GCSE) tomorrow so quick fix anyone?
Thanks

Raise the bridge a little and tune the strings in a bit higher frequenzy might help.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Quote by Sadin667
Thanks

you changed gauges without adjusting the truss rod. it's not your action. you need to adjust the truss rod since it changed the tension due to the change of strings.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
when going from heavy to light strings the neck relaxes.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
when going from heavy to light strings the neck relaxes.

here we go again with another setup thread.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC