Hi everyone!
Do you know which chord is this?

I've been trying some chords from what I see, but the song doesn't sound correctly.

btw the song is Paradise (not for me) by Madonna and I play with Capo 3, Am, then 003230 and at some point there is the chord I've been looking for.

I appreciate all the help!
I don't think his ring finger is on the 5th string, If I click on the pic for a closer look
yeah I thought it was a C too but like Nike-Man said the ring finger doesn't look on the 5th string, plus it didn't fit with the song!
Looks like a Cadd9 shape. With a capo on the third fret that makes it a D#add9.

Edit: Then again it doesn't quite look like his ring finger is on the second string. If that's not the chord then I'm not quite sure what he's doing. Most of his hand is in the way of seeing the frets he's playing...
C i think
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Its kinda hard to tell when I can't see his fingers, can't hear it, and I don't know what tuning he's in
A minor?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Exo M7
A minor?

Winner.

To TS, next time your transcribing a song find the chord that sounds right first, then check to see if it is a different voicing than the one you were using.
hmmm well I don't think it's Am in the pic I posted above....
I think it might be Fmaj7
Last edited by Wild_Rose at Jun 8, 2008,
Quote by Wild_Rose
Hi everyone!
Do you know which chord is this?

I've been trying some chords from what I see, but the song doesn't sound correctly.

btw the song is Paradise (not for me) by Madonna and I play with Capo 3, Am, then 003230 and at some point there is the chord I've been looking for.

I appreciate all the help!

Standard F maj7 open chord shape played with the capo = Ab Maj7.

(assuming its tuned to standard)