hi.. just a questiom.. has anyone ever used a rotosound acoustic guitar strings? any comments or experiences with these?.. they are cheaper than the d'addarios.. i'm having trouble finding d'addario's phosphor bronze light gauge (0.012-0.053) here in my country.. then i found these strings (0.011-0.052) and i think it won't affect my tone very much.. has anyone ever tried this?..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
I've tried them on my ovation acoustic. I like the country golds because of the contact core. figured it would give me a better sound when I plug it in. Rotosound/country golds, Ernieball acoustic slinkies, and martin/Marquise are my fav acoustic guitar strings
thanks for the quick reply man.. how bout the phosphor bronze?.. which do you think would last longer?.. coz i've been using phosphor bronze in my acoustic since it has a good balance between the bright and warm tones.. now i'm quite concerned on the life of the strings.. thanks again man..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
if you want long lasting strings, try Elixers. I always get phosphor bronze strings, but I always go for sound. I dont worry about their life. The elixers sound decent and last a long long time. If you cant get elixers, just ask for wrapped phosphor bronze strings
alright.. thanks man.. the elixers here in our country is very costly and is also quite hard to find.. i could buy about 3 sets of d'addarios for the price of one elixir.. hehehe.. thanks again..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R