Well, the other day, I was going to my grandparents for dinner, and as I passed the guitar store, I saw a guitar in the window, a real nice one.
My problem is, that I didn't get time to see the head, and I've been trying to find out what it was, but I cannot find it anywhere.

The body shape was basically a more X version of a Gibson explorer, kind of like the Jackson WRMG Warrior.

Anyone have any hints? Sorry if I'm a little vague, I'm kinda sick, so my brain is switched off.

Edit: You could also say it kinda looked like an ESP Alexi-600 or something, just X style.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Last edited by Jesstaa at Jun 8, 2008,
Looked at Ibanezes, couldn't find a match, and it did kinda look like a Dean Explorer. Sept Dean Explorers don't have pick guards >.<
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Wasn't a Kelly, I'm using one right now, and it didn't look anything like it. And I doubt it was something uber fancy, the shop is really small >.<
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Dean Razorback.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
That looks more like an explorer IMHO.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->