Hi,

I need a new bass and I want to know whats the best Fender bass I can get. My price range is up to £500. The band I play in plays Alternative mostly.

Thanks
My Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Behringer GM108
Yamaha FG730S
Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass
Behringer BT108
Boss ODB-3
Morley Classic Wah

Im Not A Guitar Noob Anymore!

Saving for new Bass and that!
Definitely a Highway One Jazz or Precision bass, they're 499 from GAK. Which one you choose is personal preference really, both are fantastic American-made basses.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by indie-bassist
Definitely a Highway One Jazz or Precision bass, they're 499 from GAK. Which one you choose is personal preference really, both are fantastic American-made basses.

yeah i was thinking about the Jazz Bass, I just don't like the input being on the front of the body, so i was going to get an Active Delxue Jazz Bass, but it isn't a big deal, the Highway One's are meant to be good, so I've heard.
My Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Behringer GM108
Yamaha FG730S
Behringer BT108
Boss ODB-3
Morley Classic Wah

ya there both good i have the choice between the hw1 and the active dulexe 24 jazz bass and i think im leaning towards the active bass
yeah, I like the colour of the Active in Vintage White, but the Highway One don't look that bad in Honey Blonde, i would rather see it in person, but no shops have it near me i think
My Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112J
Behringer GM108
Yamaha FG730S
Behringer BT108
Boss ODB-3
Morley Classic Wah

I would say to get the HWY1 and if you are worried about thejack being on the front, just get a right angled lead.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115