hi can someone please tell me what guitar i should get for £300 or less its £s not $s thanks
^ +1, also what do you want your guitar to have?(tremolo, what kind of neck, pickups, etc.)
you would also get a MIM strat for that if thats something that interests you
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by Horlicks
X50 pro X50 pro X50 pro X50 pro X50 pro X50 pro X50 pro
srsly

lol, what is the neck on the x50 pro like? is it similar to an ibanez?
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
^ It's a tiny bit thicker than my Ibanez, like a couple of mm. Really comfortable
Quote by lwayneio
lol, what is the neck on the x50 pro like? is it similar to an ibanez?

No it's pretty thick compared to Ibanez (but not to thick :P )
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
^ You'd played one? Because I own the X50 Pro and I've played an RG2550e and they are very similar
Quote by Horlicks
^ You'd played one? Because I own the X50 Pro and I've played an RG2550e and they are very similar

thats good then cos i quite like the ibanez necks.
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
Only difference is the Ibanez one is satin and the Washburn is finished, it feels smoother and it's more comfortable but gets sticky if you let someone who has sweaty hands touch it. You could probably shred faster on teh Ibanez but this neck is still very fast to play.
i have a squier strat atm and a 10 watt amp which only has overdrive bass and treble=|

i like to play most things alongs lines of guns n roses metalica cky iron madian dragonforce sum41 please i need lots of ideas =]
Swing by FrugalGuitarist.com. Perhaps some of the reviews could help you make a decision. However, if buying online make sure the company has a liberal return policy as there's nothing worse than getting stuck with a piece of crap guitar...
Quote by dee4lyf1893
i was thinking fender tele or ibenez?

then maybe an ibanez rg321mh its what i have and its pretty good, although i did have a problem with fret buzz but thats being sorted as i speak. not sure about fender tele i never really liked the look of them and they seem far too indie for my taste
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
machinehead music is blowing out the wi65 pros for £239 including delivery... that's what i'd get.

unless you want to go second-hand...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
machinehead music is blowing out the wi65 pros for £239 including delivery... that's what i'd get.

unless you want to go second-hand...

Those X40's are pretty cheap too
those aren't x40pros though... the x40 pro is the same price as ever, i think...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?