Ok so i'm getting a les paul, and i want a tremolo. I don't want a bigsby, cuz my friend has one and it brings him out of tune horribly...so is there like a Kahler where i could just remove the Tune-O-Matic tail piece and hook something up? I don't think some serious mounting will work cuz i'm getting a les paul ultra II which has chambers inside and that might mess it up.
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Bigsbys stay in tune fine if they're set up perfectly. My guitar teacher set his up and It doesn't go out of tune.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
Quote by rockdan101
Bigsbys stay in tune fine if they're set up perfectly. My guitar teacher set his up and It doesn't go out of tune.

Aye.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Joel Rainville

that looks pretty cool, anyone ever had any experience with it?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
bump!

anyone know about the les trem? its so much cheaper than a stetsbar and i don't need any divebombing but i don't want something that will de-tune my guitar
the les trem sucks ass. it has the same range as a bigsby, but goes out of tune bad.

from what i hear, the stetsbar is amazing, but it costs an arm and a nut to order you just need to have the bigsby guitar properly set up by a guitar tech and you should be fine
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.