Hi pit, i don't know if any of you play Championship Mangaer but I thought we could make a thread about it.

here's my question: I have CM07 and i want to buy a new CM but is it more worth waiting for the new CMto come out or shud i just buy CM08???
New one out in oct/nov? Wait for the new one if you don't have much money or if it's a good few months away. If it gets released next year, buy them both.

Btw, Football Manager is way better.
TRANSFORMICE

championship manager 03/04

brilliant, i got ronaldinho and drogba when i was at derby...WITHOUT cheating.
Buy CM03-04
Then buy the following:
Craig Parker AMC
Fabio Paim AMR
Daniel Braathen AML
Freddy Guarin DMC
Anatoli Todorov SC
Kakalov SC
Radoi DRC
Cesar Augusto Fawcett DL
Orri Freyr Oskarsson MRC/SC

aw, and stop playin CM.
Start playin FM which is far more realistic and difficult
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
I love CM like crazy I have been playing it for such a long time, but I have never played football manager, so dudes what makes it better/realistic and so on?
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
It's just more difficult than CM. It's alot harder to buy players and win matches. I haven't played CM for ages, since they legendary 03/04 days.
TRANSFORMICE

03/04 was by far the best

ive got FM 07/08 i like it. its been the best FM in years
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by Cadj
Buy CM 01/02.

Trust me on that one.

whey.
thats such an awesome game, its so simple aswell, god, i always play as Liverpool, who had the likes of Nicky Barmby, Jamie Redknapp, Jari Litmanen, Markus Babbel and others
sigh....its not like that anymore in merseyside
Markus Babbel was a goal scoring machine.

I like to play it harder too though but you can't beat just strolling to so many league titles.

And I hate FM.
Far too much work and it's far too slow to play.
Takes about 66 days to do a season
I like FM better (since I loved the older CM games better than the new crap). But the new one comes out in November, just wait a few months.
Quote by breakstuff
I love CM like crazy I have been playing it for such a long time, but I have never played football manager, so dudes what makes it better/realistic and so on?

FM has a more realistic player buying system i'd say, as well as more realistic transfer budgets. Thats really all that ever annoyed me about CM, I found the transfer system pretty bad.
Quote by Cadj
Buy CM 01/02.

Trust me on that one.

+1

This game is absolutely THE best CM EVER!
I once signed a guy from Brazil for £250,000 and within 6 months he was worth 11 million!
Leeds actually have a good squad
you should sign: Agahowa
Steven Reid
Two cheap quality signings
Anyone remember "Ultimate Soccer Manager 1998"?

Honestly, so much fun. Really really ****ing good.