Page 1 of 4
She's a beautiful dog. Her name's Jessie and she's pretty much my best friend. When I'm happy, she's happy and I play with her, when I'm upset, she'll come and not just sit next to me, she'll lay on my feet so I know she's there. She's not only a pet, but rather a part of the family and is treated so, but not like a hollywood star's chihuahua. I hate to think what I'm going to do when she dies But she's getting old now, so it's something I'm going to have to face.
Being such a gorgeous animal, it'd be a shame to have no pics.
Here she is:

Are you, or have you been this close with a pet?
She refused to put out again until you made a public declaration of your love, didn't she? Yeah.. my girlfriend is the same way.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
She looks awesome. My dog died 2 years ago. He was cool

Don't worry about. Enjoy your time with her!
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
She refused to put out again until you made a public declaration of your love, didn't she? Yeah.. my girlfriend is the same way.

Quiet you.
Beautiful dog
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Tdevil333
Yup, there is not a better pet then a well-behaved, good-sized dog.

That's so true. She's so nice.

Quote by Eternal_One
Beautiful dog

All the other dogs in her family for about 8 generations were show dogs. She's of good stock. We were given her because her other owners didn't want her because they just had a baby. She wouldn't hurt a fly, she licks to show affection, to say hello, to communicate in general. Someone broke into my house through the backyard, and she didn't do anything, shows how friendly she is.
I have the exact same thing, my dog is 11 and a Border Collie andi fear waking up one day and Harry (dogs name) not waking up...
Grissomfan has the coolest dog I've ever seen. I love the snout on that thing.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by GrissomFan

my dogs amazing.

That's adorable!
Dogs have such a personality, which is what makes them such good companions.
Quote by Moggan13
I have the exact same thing, my dog is 11 and a Border Collie andi fear waking up one day and Harry (dogs name) not waking up...

I think about that all the time. Sometimes I look at her when she's asleep and breathing slowly and have this massive pang of fear that she's not breathing at all This thread makes me sad.
cats ftw...

but well behaved dogs are ok... h8 my aunts dirty disobedient dogs lol

o well fir enuff to you
TS,you have a beautiful dog.I used to have one dog,and it was EXACTLY like your dog.Too bad he's now dead.RIP,Jackson.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by wooftang999
cats ftw...

but well behaved dogs are ok... h8 my aunts dirty disobedient dogs lol

o well fir enuff to you

Shouldn't your user name have "meow" in it instead?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fretsonfire74
That's adorable!
Dogs have such a personality, which is what makes them such good companions.

yeah i agree....my dog loves watching me play guitar for hours lol and also gives me wierd looks when im flaming someone on xbox Live at 4am in the morning

problem is hes a violent cat killer. I found this out on the first day of having him in the house when i was home alone and cat came into the garden.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

my cat Skanky ( i think this is big)

my dog poppy (shes an ex racing greyhound that we rescued)

BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
so cute!
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
This is (was) my cat, Maggie. She was 15 or 16 in this picture and she would died in the next couple months. She used to sleep in my bed with me every night under my covers and she would always sit on my lap when i was on my computer.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by Broken-pick
TS,you have a beautiful dog.I used to have one dog,and it was EXACTLY like your dog.Too bad he's now dead.RIP,Jackson.

They've got to be the best looking dogs ever. And they're full of energy because they're sheep dogs.

They also come in brown.
Quote by Moggan13

when i wake up and walk outside my room i find my dog like this. evan asleep sometimes.

Quote by XCount Me InX
my dog poppy (shes an ex racing greyhound that we rescued)

I love lurchers, grey hounds and whippets lol. i think mines a lurcher cross Dalmatian.
I used to have a cat called Lily who was a siamese, and she would sit next to the front door waiting for you to get home. She was the friendliest thing ever, she caught a mouse once, licked it and let it go. We got her from my aunt, who took her from a shelter, but was allergic to her.

She had to be put down a couple of years ago cos she couldn't eat/drink and had massive inoperable intestinal tumours
Quote by GrissomFan
when i wake up and walk outside my room i find my dog like this. evan asleep sometimes.

My dog does that all the time!
She tries to sleep like that, but after about 10 minutes, she chokes on something and starts coughing. It sucks because she sleeps in my room when she does it But I forgive her.
Dogs do some amazing things......i cant imagine not having a dog. Since the day i was born i have had a dog..... Mans best friend.
I wish I had my laptop here. All my pictures of my dog and the ones I grew up with are on that computer. I had a really darling German Shephard/Collie when I was a kid. She was big and black and would kill you if she felt like it, but she never felt like it. But she made me feel really safe when I was a kid cause my parents always had people over that weren't exactly the most reputable. And she would run them off if they smelled like liquor. She died when I was in the ninth grade, I had her for about 14 years. We had to put her to sleep because she was bitten by a Brown Recluse and her skin was rotting away. I still wear her tags on a bracelet, along with my old Cocker Spaniels tag, and my old pomeraneans tag.

Still have Syd, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Shouldn't your user name have "meow" in it instead?

yh my username is quite retarded...tis like a weird random word but i still use it cos its not taken on any website lol
Quote by GrissomFan
yeah i agree....my dog loves watching me play guitar for hours lol and also gives me wierd looks when im flaming someone on xbox Live at 4am in the morning

problem is hes a violent cat killer. I found this out on the first day of having him in the house when i was home alone and cat came into the garden.

thats HILARIOUS!!!
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
This is my cat marco. He follows me around every morning while I do my daily routine and comes to my bed everynight and wakes me up in time for school to go outside. He's more of a dog than a cat.

BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by GrissomFan
I love lurchers, grey hounds and whippets lol. i think mines a lurcher cross Dalmatian.

i was gonna say yours looks like it has a bit of that in it
LOL mine sleeps like aswell upside down

and sleeps with her eyes open (thats scary)
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Page 1 of 4