I have a few pictures that I want to cut and crop. THe problem is that the pictures I have taken (uploaded from my cell phone) are rather large - I have to scroll down to view the whole picture. And when I get the box which allows me to select what I want copied and pasted, it doesn't allow me to scroll down.

So is there a way to do so? I've tried Zooming out, but that doesn't seem to work either.
Are you reelin' in the years?
just use something other than paint. it's a terrible program. and i'm sure you don't wanna pay for it, so google paint.net it's a great free alternative to paint.
Ltd EC-400
Ibanez GRX40
Yamaha FD02
M-Audio Black Box
Marshall MG15CDR
Thanks, but is there any way I could do this in Paint? If not, I'll download one of the programs. Just bare in mind, the problem is that the pic is too large for me to scroll the box all around what I want.
as far as i know, ms paint won't get you anywhere for what you want to do.
Quote by oldfartatplay
Thanks, but is there any way I could do this in Paint? If not, I'll download one of the programs. Just bare in mind, the problem is that the pic is too large for me to scroll the box all around what I want.

yeah go to view zoom and zoom out. or resize or something
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by oldfartatplay
I can only zoom in, where is the resize option?

image, resize or Ctrl+W
on and for zoom try a zoom custom for like 10%
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
i usually resize in word

then do print screen and cut it out on paint
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by riffmasterjosh
image, resize or Ctrl+W
on and for zoom try a zoom custom for like 10%

You are a legend.

For the record, I wanted to put some pics up on my facebook from last night and in a few of the pics there are a few cigarette packs and ashtrays...so I need to clean that up.

Thanks again riffmasterjosh.