I'm looking to sell my 40Watts all tube Marshall Jcm2000 Dsl400 combo guitar amplifier, was bought new in early December last year, selling due to fact I'm saving up for a stack, in perfect working corder and in absolutely perfect condition.

BTW this Marshall is the special edition racing green color, it comes with a channel footswitch which changes the channel from clean to o/d to o/d 2 etc..

I'm looking for around £250 for the amp, offers will be considered, also, I am in UK, in the West Yorkshire region in Leeds, will be willing to drop it off to anyone in the West Yorkshire region. Also pm me if you want it mailed to you if your in a different area, and we'll arrange things etc.

Was unable to take a personal picture of it but it is this amp, but in green.

NOTE : I AM ONLY ABLE TO SELL THE AMP TO SOMEONE IN THE LEEDS AREA, UNLESS THEY ARE WILLING TO PICK IT UP.

Last edited by Pooinsky at Jun 11, 2008,
Hey man, would u be willing to hold the amp til mid-July, i'll have the money by then and would u be willing to post to Northern Ireland?

Thanks Daniel.
Quote by guitar123daniel
Hey man, would u be willing to hold the amp til mid-July, i'll have the money by then and would u be willing to post to Northern Ireland?

Thanks Daniel.

I'll try my best to keep it untill mid July, but if someone gives me a good enough offer and lives near me I'm gonna have to sell it, but messege me when you have the money. I think I should be able to post to Northern Island if you put a little money towards the postage.

Thanks for your interest
Quote by guitar123daniel
Ok, if u still have it i'll pay for postage, thanks!

Ok cool, just PM me or post in this thread once you have the money and I'll let you know if its still for sale.

For anyone else interested : The amp is still for sale until mid-ish July, also if you want it posted you'd have to pay postage.
Last edited by Pooinsky at Jun 10, 2008,
very interested, but would like to come and play it, where in the UK are you? I have the money now.

EDIT: I see you're in Leeds.

I could pay you today, but would like some sort of garuntee that if I get it and its not in working order I wouldn't be losing £250?
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

im selling a randall v2 stack, would you be up for swapping the marshall and about £150 for the head? (the heads about £800 new)
if not would you be willing to trade the combo for 2 rackmounted effects in a rack case, a bbe sonic maximizer and a dd3000 delay unit?
Quote by hairball
very interested, but would like to come and play it, where in the UK are you? I have the money now.

EDIT: I see you're in Leeds.

I could pay you today, but would like some sort of garuntee that if I get it and its not in working order I wouldn't be losing £250?

What sort of means would you be paying? Also what kind of garuntee do you mean?
Either Cheque, Bank transfer or paypal. Just in that if I got it and it didn't work we'd be able to work something out, not have just say "F off, it's yours now", not that I'm saying you would, I've just had bad experiences... Once bitten, twice shy etc. You got msn? PM me your email adress or something, I've got a few queries.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by hairball
Either Cheque, Bank transfer or paypal. Just in that if I got it and it didn't work we'd be able to work something out, not have just say "F off, it's yours now", not that I'm saying you would, I've just had bad experiences... Once bitten, twice shy etc. You got msn? PM me your email adress or something, I've got a few queries.

Ah dude, I'm sorry about this but I'm unable to post it or drop it off outside the Leeds area, my parents just told me they figured it would be a in-convenience for them, sorry about this.
I am quite happy to pay for postage etc, I'll be happy to phone them myself? I want to buy the amp so if possible a telephone number would be great?

Also, you did state yesterday that you could post if the buyer were to pay shipping. I recently completed a deal with forum member aaronni, who offered to back up my "trading standards" or whatever the word would be. If this is the problem contact him, I also have a 98.something% ebay feedback rating, buying and selling.I will be happy to give you the username etc via PM.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Last edited by hairball at Jun 11, 2008,
Quote by hairball
I am quite happy to pay for postage etc, I'll be happy to phone them myself? I want to buy the amp so if possible a telephone number would be great?

Also, you did state yesterday that you could post if the buyer were to pay shipping. I recently completed a deal with forum member aaronni, who offered to back up my "trading standards" or whatever the word would be. If this is the problem contact him, I also have a 98.something% ebay feedback rating, buying and selling.I will be happy to give you the username etc via PM.

Nah I'm sorry, my parents won't budge, and yeah I did say I would post it if the buyer payed shipping but that was before my parents just said out of no where I can't sell it anyone that isn't close, sorry again
Last edited by Pooinsky at Jun 11, 2008,
Any chance I could speak to them? It's just I'm very interested in your amp, there are also a few things I have that I don't want to discuss here. Its just easier.

Cheers.
Quote by TehJermie

Quote by silhouettica

Hey, is this still for sale? If so i should have £250 very soon, (just waiting for my amp to sell). I'll pay all postage costs to Northern Ireland. Do u have paypal? Will i need to fit new valves? Is the footswitch included? Thanks, Daniel.
Quote by guitar123daniel
Hey, is this still for sale? If so i should have £250 very soon, (just waiting for my amp to sell). I'll pay all postage costs to Northern Ireland. Do u have paypal? Will i need to fit new valves? Is the footswitch included? Thanks, Daniel.

Hey there, I'm sorry to say but my parents refuse to let me ship or post it because they don't want all the hassle or whatever =/ I'm only planning on selling it to someone local now, again I'm sorry.
if i were to pay for my own courier how much would you be willing to sell it for?

JK

p.s i'm in the uK
Fender Squire Jason Ellis Showmaster
Edirol UA-25,
Zoom 707, GFX-5, Boss CS-3*
Dunlop picks 0.6mm
D'addario 0.10
Carlsbro Nutone 250W*

WTB: Laney VC30/Marshall DSL401/Roland Cube 60(UK)

*FS (PM offers)
No offence pal, but its not your parents' hassle. You get the packing, you take it to the post office (on bus or a friend could drive you) and YOU take responsibility.

Show your rents whos boss :P
just putting it out there for you, if you get a suitibly sized box, UPS will come to your house and collect it with some shipping labels, it can all be organised over their website, and it's dead easy.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?