I know this must be asked millions of times, but I'm starting out a bit on these forums. I used to use a Fender Rumble 15, but something blew in it and it gives no bass at all. Now I need to get a new amp. It definitely needs to be louder. I play bass in a heavy metal band, and i sometimes play some RHCP and classical stuff. What would be something good for me?
Quote by surge666
peavy

You could be a little more specific than that, and for the record, it's spelled 'Peavey.'

TS, in that price range look at Ashdown, GK, and Carvin amps. Avoid Ampegs of this price, they're nowhere near as good as the comparably priced models that other brands produce (the high-end ones are amazing though, I own one).
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Your41Plague12
You could be a little more specific than that, and for the record, it's spelled 'Peavey.'

TS, in that price range look at Ashdown, GK, and Carvin amps. Avoid Ampegs of this price, they're nowhere near as good as the comparably priced models that other brands produce (the high-end ones are amazing though, I own one).

ill check those out. any other suggestions people?