ok i can't view videos on my computer anymore. they start for about 2 seconds then freeze and it doesn't let me watch the rest. i let the whole video load so i know its not buffering. and i also have the latest flash player. anyone know a solution to this?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
happens to me sometimes, just restart your browser.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
happens to me if i press pause
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Your PC sucks.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Youtube is sucking at the moment..

On some videos, they play, but the circly-buffering thing stays there, and the progress curser stays at the start of the video and you can't move it. You can't change the volume either.

I hate the new player.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Youtube is sucking at the moment..

On some videos, they play, but the circly-buffering thing stays there, and the progress curser stays at the start of the video and you can't move it. You can't change the volume either.

I hate the new player.

Yup exactly what I'm getting.
Youtube VIdeo Player is messing up on me aswell.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Yeah i go to watch a video and the player goes black and on top it sais "This video is not available"
Yea that happened to me last night, no sound too.

I restarted my computer and it worked fine then.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...