I was looking at this guitar I was looking at this for my next purchase. I was hoping for spending around 500-600 dollars but I really like the look and set up of this. Since it's only 399 is it going to be close to comparable to guitars in the 500-600 range in terms of sound and feel? Is it worth cutting my price by this much, or should I look for something a little more expensive. This is also hard because I'm a lefty....=/
Yeah go for it man. BTW What amp have you got? Maybe want to consider getting a new one of those first.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
the only downside about those ibanez's really are the edge III bridge. Ive heard bad things about them but tbh i havnt had any problems with mine, Im just putting the word out there...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I'd say have another look around first. You never know what you might find. I've been searching for the next guitar (price range within 700-1000 euro) and I've been looking for eight months now. I've got a few in mind, but I'm going to wait to see what else arises. That guitar isn't going anywhere, its very popular so you'll always be able to get one at a later date.
i have one.theyre great but the knife edge on the trem wears out really fast.mine didnt last a year but i really abuse it.im gonna put a kahler in it when i get the money
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by natel0083

Not big on the v style of the second one, but the dinky was very nice....I'll definitely look into that one.
dude stay away from ibanez guitars with the edge tromolos cause they are a pain in the ass if u accidentally screw it up then u alawys have bring em som were to get em fixed for like $60 -100

GET A HARD TAIL
Quote by sandman-105
dude stay away from ibanez guitars with the edge tromolos cause they are a pain in the ass if u accidentally screw it up then u alawys have bring em som were to get em fixed for like $60 -100

GET A HARD TAIL

Blasphemy! The Edge Pro is one of the best trems on the market right now.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30